Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Knowing Juve....They will prefer to spend on a striker like gabigol, instead of an SS/AM like Geesus.

Why? because we will most likely bring berardi for once and for all next season, and for a price way below what GabbyJ will cost us. Also we have Dybala and Pajaca..both players that can run into spaces. Having Geesus on top of that would be overkill.....well it would not be overkill but taking in consideration the amount of following we have done for Berardi...for 25 mils.....Vs the 40 mils+ that will cost Geesus...... i can see clearly the outcome.

The priority right now is a prima punta, and Gabigol fits more that target, tha Geesus

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What's the news here with this kid??
@Mark @Xperd

Notice I mentioned Mark's name first? I had to because he is sensitive like a flower.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's a gamble but maybe worth taking. Will he settle in at Juve? If I'm right I think the likes of Athirson was the last Brazilian we bought from well Brazil

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
we counting on you CK.
My friends and their sources in Brazil have heard nothing about it but from they explained his release clause is 50m.

Santos owns 40% and should accept (Probably already did) our 18/20M offer. Now either we pay the 50M or Gabriel and his agent would have to forgo the money they would get. He doesn't see this deal happening in any other terms.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
My friends and their sources in Brazil have heard nothing about it but from they explained his release clause is 50m.

Santos owns 40% and should accept (Probably already did) our 18/20M offer. Now either we pay the 50M or Gabriel and his agent would have to forgo the money they would get. He doesn't see this deal happening in any other terms.

maaan ...thats too much

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Such an odd system of player ownership in these South American countries.
Because, as I have already said, selling players is a big marketing machine in South America and everybody wants a piece of the cake. Just look at this fools going crazy for a nobody just because he is from Santos and called the new "neymar".

Years ago this was the type of player that would go to europe for 500.000 Euros to play for a mid table team or stay in continent until he was a real superstar after winning Copa Libertadores. Not even goddam ronaldinho generated this much hype in his time.

At the end of the day this is destroying SA football because kids now only care of getting a big money move to Europe at a young age and call it day.

50M release clause for him? Well fuck me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)