Gabriel Barbosa Almeida (Gabigol) - CF/LW/RW- Santos (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Gabigol to Juventus next week
By Football Italia staff

Brazilian sources claim Gabigol intends on accepting the Juventus offer and the €20m deal could be closed with Santos on Monday.

Sky Sport Italia and Mediaset Premium said late last night that Juve had made an €18m proposal to Santos for the striker.

Full name Gabriel Barbosa, the 19-year-old and Santos had rejected an offer from Chelsea several months ago.

According to UOL Esporte in Brazil, the big difference is that Santos only own 40 per cent of his contract and the Chelsea offer was €30m for the entire contract – so only 40 per cent of it would go to the club.

Instead, Juve appear to be proposing €20m purely to buy the Santos portion of the contract, so it’s nowhere near the full transfer fee.

Gabigol owns 40 per cent of his contract, so he could accept the move to Juventus at a discount or see that part spread out over salary bonuses instead, and Doyen Sports own the other 20 per cent.

The Brazilian site maintains agent Wagner Ribeiro told Santos of the offer on Tuesday and will meet with the club again next Monday to finalise the deal.

Gabigol was reportedly furious with Santos after they announced a contract renewal before he had signed the paperwork.

Mediaset Premium suggest Juventus will only sign Gabigol if they sell Simone Zaza.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
So whoscored classed his defensive contribution as his weakness, yet a number of scout reports I've read on websites they say the opposite. #Whoknows

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Guy's like 7 years old playing in an irrelevant league. Not gonna get 40 minute Messi esque compilations.

Having said that, this is an interesting gamble. But it is a gamble.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Guy's like 7 years old playing in an irrelevant league. Not gonna get 40 minute Messi esque compilations.

Having said that, this is an interesting gamble. But it is a gamble.
It is,but i trust Marrota and Fabio on this one.
He scored 51goals in 151games for Santos btw.not bad at all.still 19yrs.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Boy you are on fire today.

First Higuain isn't World class and now a young talented Brazilian striker is embarrassing.

If you were in charge of a club they'd be liquidated within a Week, fuck me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I only hope signing him WILL NOT rule out getting our new #9.
Its exceptionally obvious that this guy is our forward signing is we conclude the deal

- - - Updated - - -

disgusting

what's next, a belgian?
Do you want to have a big negotiating proces about image rights and purse related bonusses ?

Cause thats what you get if you sign belgians.

- - - Updated - - -

Won't be satisfied with him as our new attacking star... :shifty:
Our attacking stars are Mandzukic and Dybala, since when do we buy stars ?

peasant

- - - Updated - - -

both good, both fireworks. me gusta. get gabigol, pjaca, cuadrado and some morata-like guy and lets bomb
Why do you want us to sell pogba ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)