Gaël Clichy (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think the report is pure bullshit. We know that we cant financially compete with the other English teams for Richards, Wenger wont sell Clichy yet because he hasnt reach 28, plus Secco can never pull off such an attempt even if his life depends on it.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
He could preform better,who knows.And some clubs have even worse LBs than Molinaro(just few of them :D ).

We should try to offer him to

Parma- $ + Molinaro for Cigarini/Dossena
Napoli- $ + Molinaro for Lavezzi/Hamsik
Catania- $ + Molinaro for Vargas
Hope that someone is gonna be so stupid to buy or exchange him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
imagine Molinaro stays as our LB for next season and he suddenly starts putting Zambrotta like performances...... now that would be something.

I seriously hope we reverse jinx Molinaro. Every one knows atleast one player who was absolute crap, people bashed him continuously and suddenly said player magically learns how to play football. We should do it, perhaps it's not too late for Molinaro.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
imagine Molinaro stays as our LB for next season and he suddenly starts putting Zambrotta like performances...... now that would be something.

I seriously hope we reverse jinx Molinaro. Every one knows atleast one player who was absolute crap, people bashed him continuously and suddenly said player magically learns how to play football. We should do it, perhaps it's not too late for Molinaro.
I have that same hope.. right up untill every Sunday night when I watch him play

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Juve target Premier duo Friday 7 March, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are lining up a double swoop for Premier League duo Micah Richards and Gael Clichy according to the English Press.

The Bianconeri have conceded 24 goals this term and need to add more security to their back-line ahead of next year's potential Champions League campaign.

The Daily Mail has claimed that Juve are willing to offer £20m for Manchester City's powerful centre-half Richards, who has recently signed a new contract with the Citizens.

The 19-year-old, who has been capped for England 11 times since making his debut in 2006, is currently out for six weeks following knee surgery.

The Turin side are also said to be keen on Arsenal left-back Clichy.

The French ace has been a regular for the Gunners for the past two seasons and could compete for a first-team berth with Cristian Molinaro.

-Channel 4

These are the transfers I'd like to see,young but proven lads.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Juve target Premier duo Friday 7 March, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus are lining up a double swoop for Premier League duo Micah Richards and Gael Clichy according to the English Press.

The Bianconeri have conceded 24 goals this term and need to add more security to their back-line ahead of next year's potential Champions League campaign.

The Daily Mail has claimed that Juve are willing to offer £20m for Manchester City's powerful centre-half Richards, who has recently signed a new contract with the Citizens.

The 19-year-old, who has been capped for England 11 times since making his debut in 2006, is currently out for six weeks following knee surgery.

The Turin side are also said to be keen on Arsenal left-back Clichy.

The French ace has been a regular for the Gunners for the past two seasons and could compete for a first-team berth with Cristian Molinaro.

-Channel 4

These are the transfers I'd like to see,young but proven lads.
hee sorry isn't that way to much for him? i mean 30 mil € is alot of money...
i've seen this guy just 2-3 games and he did very well as far as i remember but still i'd go for a proven serie a defender...and i think 30 mil is way to much ... we weren't even ready to pay that for diego and co,,,

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's okay, you have Traore...Just give us Clichy... and no one gets hurt

Note: why arent you at Desert Rock ? :D
You obviously havent seen his nightmare of a game against the Mancs in the Fa Cup.

Note: why arent you? ;)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Nope, Damn exams!!! So how was it?
Everyone was waiting for Korn. They put one hell of a show, though allot of wierd shit happened but I guess that's expected. One of my friends had to be taken to the hospital because she had a migrane. Fucked up our day but it eventually became good thanks to KoRn.

Can't wait for Muse tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)