OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    :p

And as you can see in article our main object will probably be Quagliarella.If not him then we are going after Bianchi or Huntelaar.
    As for LB we are after this guy and Pasqual who is also wanted by Milan.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    Its better to have separeted threads for players because if we had just one it would be one hell of a mess.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Non vedremo dunque in bianconero Diego e Van der Vaart, al tecnico juventino non piacciono i trequartisti. Il modulo è e resterà il 4-4-2.

This is the most annoying part of the article. I know it all started with Tuttosport (or did Ranieri say this himself ?) and it's not the most reliable source around, but it's annoying nevertheless.

Translation: "We won't be seeing vdV and Diego in Juventus because Juventus' coach doesn't like trequartisti. The formation will remain 4-4-2"

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #8
    Non vedremo dunque in bianconero Diego e Van der Vaart, al tecnico juventino non piacciono i trequartisti. Il modulo è e resterà il 4-4-2.

This is the most annoying part of the article. I know it all started with Tuttosport (or did Ranieri say this himself ?) and it's not the most reliable source around, but it's annoying nevertheless.

Translation: "We won't be seeing vdV and Diego in Juventus because Juventus' coach doesn't like trequartisti. The formation will remain 4-4-2"
    Judging by his brain I think he probably said it no matter if its Tuttosport or not.

And just one more reason why to sack him.

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    lol Clichy is one of the best leftbacks in the world, and some here are against his move.

And the best part is he is still very young...

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    De Ceglie to start and Molinaro on the bench.

We pay less for De Ceglie's co-ownership plus I don't see Arsenal selling him anyway.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Hey Hands Off!!:mad:

I dont see any reason why Wenger would sell Clichy, he has been our most consistent player this season..i cant even remember the last time he's had a bad game. If you check out the EPL thread, you'll see that i rate him as our best player this season.

PS: to see how important he is, watch how Ronaldo rapes us in the Fa Cup match, he's going to run circles around us..Reason? Clichy isnt going to be there to put him in his backpocket as always.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007

....... SO DO WE SHOOT RANIERI NOW OR LATER?

i swear to god he is connected with :inter:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)