G-mail Drive (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
GMail Drive is a Shell Namespace Extension that creates a virtual filesystem around your Google GMail account, allowing you to use GMail as a storage media.

GMail Drive creates a virtual filesystem on top of your Google GMail account and enables you to save and retrieve files stored on your GMail account directly from inside Windows Explorer. GMail Drive literally adds a new drive to your computer under the My Computer folder, where you can create new folders, copy and drag'n'drop files to.

you should note that this isnt really an official program. it simply uses the gmail service. for example if you copy a file to the gmail drive, it simply creates a new email and sends it to yourself with the file as the attachment (it will actually appear in your gmail inbox).

http://www.viksoe.dk/code/downloads/gmailfs.zip

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
is there a 10mb (max attachment size) limit to the size of the files that can be placed in that drive?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
they should get around that problem by dividing up files larger than 10MBs, sending multiples emails, and then relinking them locally.

Maybe I should work on that :embarass:

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    nobody pointed a gun to your head :)

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11
    ditto, i'm sure there's an easy way to do it if u google it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)