Future Legends (3 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He's saying who could be a legend. But I guess any player can once they stay long enough and contribute enough to winning things. So yeah, I guess the question is pointless since even Marco Motta could be a legend. Marchisio obviously has a lot to do before becoming a legend because even Chiellini isn't one yet.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
From our squad:

Chiello, Vidal and Marchisio. But I feel that some youngster from our primavera will emerge and take this team to a different level. (Dreaming is free)

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Sadly, I can't see any players we have now becoming legends.

Had Chiellini stayed at the height of his powers, then him, but other than that? No one else is anywhere near.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Sissoko
Molinaro
Zebina
Poulsen
Grygera
Salihamidzic
Tiago
Mellberg
Rinaudo
Traore
Knezevic
Motta

:touched:
You can't punt in that list players like Momo who was loved by fans,he is one of my favourite players ever :heart:
Also sali was likeablke .

Legends ?! Chiellini and maybe Marchisio if he continue like this :D

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
The players in our team that can become future legends but still aren't:

Marchisio - very good chance, if he keeps it up he'll be written in golden letters in Juve history books
Vidal - If he stays long enough he will be a legend, just too much class
Matri - Remote chance, if we win a scudetto and he is top scorer he'll make it I think.
Chiellini - very good chance, needs a trophy to seal the deal.

Special mention:
Giovinco - no chance in hell. :lol:

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    I think our outlook's been pretty bleak rtthus far. Maybe this team needs to start winning for these players to start asserting tthemselves a bit more with the kind of confidence and charisma our champions have been known to have.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    That confidence comes with winning numerous titles. Plus the post-calicopoli teams were hardly places to gain confidence with countless terrible players and coaches walking through the revolving door that is our squad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    To be a legend, you have to accomplish something of note. Thus far, none of the players, bar Buffon and Del Piero, have achieved shit, and hence
    are not of legendary status yet.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    Pirlo, Barzagli, Grosso, Iaquinta and Toni have won the WC + other stuff :D

Not at Juve though. However, they have 'accomplished something of note' ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)