future juventus captain? (5 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

What do you meen by that OUT OF HERE??????????????????????????
Zambro is right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
exactly....

juventus is not giving zambro....
he is ours!!!!!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by - vOnAm - ] ++
among the five riches? I think among the five most profitable. But there are many teams far richer.
Well I saw recently that only Chelsea has highest value of the team than we have.We bought Emerson for about 29 million Euros which is the highest transfer for this season in Italy.Our wages costs,are among the highest in Italy.
Our profit is among the 5 largest in the world (I mean,among the clubs).
We have the whole car industry as our back...
So are we rich or not?
No matter how rich we are the main thing which separates us from other clubs is our great tradition and great youth academy.:cool:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
1. Zambrotta, definately.

2. What about Camoranesi??

Camo has been very consistent this season and next season he can only get batter
He proved against real (return game) he can lead the team to victory

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

Well I saw recently that only Chelsea has highest value of the team than we have.We bought Emerson for about 29 million Euros which is the highest transfer for this season in Italy.Our wages costs,are among the highest in Italy.
Our profit is among the 5 largest in the world (I mean,among the clubs).
We have the whole car industry as our back...
So are we rich or not?
No matter how rich we are the main thing which separates us from other clubs is our great tradition and great youth academy.:cool:
I have some reasons y we are not among the riches, especially in terms of transfer buying power.
1. What Car Industry? Its suffering, we'll be lucky to get a dime from them.
2. I do agree That the club is probably the most professional, because it relies on club profit to fund transfers, never have we made a gigantic transfer without selling somebody for gigantic money(last was Buffon). No outside source of funds.
3. Richer clubs? MU, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Milan, Barcelona,Chelsea
4. Our youth academy is good coz our primavera team does well, but it has never really effected Juve senior squad. If you want youth academy than Ajax is certainly the best.
5. Our tradition is to look for a prospect player who is on the verge of stardom or at least have the potential, then we create a star out of him.

But I did over exagerate, there aren't many clubs richer than use but compared to all other big clubs we have the weakest spending power.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i have to say Vonam , i think we dont have the weakest spending power , we r just not stupid buyers, who just drop money on anything. Juventus buys top players "YES" but Juventus makes players famous. We buy small players with big potential and make them stars.
We also buy effective players and we dontt just buy big names.
If we bought big stars then we would just be the same as Madrid or chelsea OR even INTER.

ABT the captaincy
i think short-term Cana , later than that either zambro or Blasi.Both of them have leadership abilities.
I dont want Gigi as captain, cuz simply i like a captain who can talk to the players constantly

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
i have to say Vonam , i think we dont have the weakest spending power , we r just not stupid buyers, who just drop money on anything. Juventus buys top players "YES" but Juventus makes players famous. We buy small players with big potential and make them stars.
We also buy effective players and we dontt just buy big names.
If we bought big stars then we would just be the same as Madrid or chelsea OR even INTER.

ABT the captaincy
i think short-term Cana , later than that either zambro or Blasi.Both of them have leadership abilities.
I dont want Gigi as captain, cuz simply i like a captain who can talk to the players constantly
Chelsea didn't have the stars,Chelsea made the stars-Lampard,Terry,Huth,Gudjohnsen.
Who actually knew about :Joe Cole,Duff,Johnson,Cech,Bridge,....?They were at the deferent clubs and noone paid attention to them.
Drogba,Kezman,Robben,Makelele,Carvalho and Fereira were their strongest reinforcements and let just say that they did the great job with them.
Chelsea have the right to do their reinforcement just like we have our own right - Capello,zebina,Emerson,Kapo,Cannavaro,Ibrahimovic.
If you gonna try to convince me that you're right with the arguments that we sold Di Vaio,Miccoli,Brighi,well Chelsea did the same with Jimmy Floyd,Babayaro,Ambrosio,Melchiot.
Be more objective!:angel:
Inter is a deferent story,they really are STUPID BUYERS.:greedy:

Aug 1, 2003
I do admire Moratti's love for Inter though

Our next captain was supposedly to be Alessio Tacchinardi but I hope not, I like Tacc but surely he cant be the replacement ... Think Zambro would make a really cool captain and Canna's new and sometimes inconsistent but he really is captain material, I love Cannavaro to boot

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by axlrose85 ] ++
i think it shud be gigi,coz he's bound to stay at juve for a long time.
and he deserves the arm band too.
should be Zambrotta and not a keeper that's useless because he does not know how it feel to play in the pitch with 22 players..:cool:

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amer ] ++

Camo has been very consistent this season and next season he can only get batter
He proved against real (return game) he can lead the team to victory
Hence my nomination.
Realistically though it'll probably be Thuram next season (IF DP is sub or gone), like he has been this season in DP's absence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)