Future Juve Midfielder - Mega Poll (1 Viewer)

Which midfielder should Juvetus sign?

• Total voters

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
@Cerval @tvrtko how come allan isn't a huge freaking 'yes' to you? i think he is the only cm in serie a that would improve our squad and be a perfect fit for pjanic. :boh:
That was more or less my personal opinion. Not a big fan of allan, even if he would fit indeed.
At best, he'd be a solid maybe for me, if we can get a reasonable price for him, but I rly doubt that, and for the money he would eventually cost, we could get someone else who's top level aswell and perhaps younger, Allan is 29 iirc?

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Maldini says that Milan won't be able to exercise Bakayoko's purchase option should they fail to qualify to the CL..He's a very intriguing option

OP
Nedved96

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
  • Thread Starter #89
    Good enough for Milan doesn't mean good enough for Juventus. Also, Bakayoko doesn't offer anything that Can and Bentancur can't.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Yeh. Nothing milan has to offer will take us far.

Maybe only piatek, and we have kean who could even be better than hi, and have our eyes on retardi. We also just renewed mandzukic

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Give me Tonali. Zaniolo will start a bidding war most likely.

Tonali looks like someone that can sit back and make things happen and transition the ball well. Might be necessary if we sell Pjanic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)