Future Juve Midfielder - Mega Poll (9 Viewers)

Which midfielder should Juvetus sign?

• Total voters
Apr 17, 2013
Yes for everything except James and the weak serbian.
If I had to choose 2 anyway it would be ndombele for sure and barella good technically lot work rate with a strong character.

OP
Nedved96

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
  • Thread Starter #11
    In terms of ratio it is:

Ndombele > Zaniolo > Tonali = Pogba > Eriksen > Isco > Barella > SMS > James

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Wait @Orgut has not voted yet :kiss:
    Done :D

- - - Updated - - -

Patiently waiting for Orgut to make 20 DAs and vote Pogba on each one.
    Naah I appreciate other players as well but its no secret I admire Pogba as much as Bianconeri81 admire Dybala...
    All of them are great players and I voted no against James despite him being one of my favorites thats because I think he`ll be a waste of money considering our needs..
    Eriksen is another great player but since Pjanic is here I see no need for both (brain players)

Last edited:

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    I think with Ramsey onboard , and keeping Pjanic, i think safe to say Pogba, SMS, Isco are all out....

Newbies like Tonali , Zaniolo... maybe buy and straight loan for 1 or 2 years

James and Erikson ... options are not compatible with our Juve ambitions

Ndombele upgrade for Matuidi ....
    And midfield done...

Pogba to Juve is impossible now the price tag+ high salary + Raiola commission ...this transfer operation will be close to 180m , forget it

If we sell Pjanic, maybe SMS will be good option

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    I think the most realistic option is Zaniolo. Why? Apparently he's a Juventino, he fits our profile perfectly with his age, talent and attitude. He's very versatile, can play mezzala, wide forward, fantasista. Very strong physically for his age already. With Ramsey incoming and other experienced players like Pjanic, Matuidi, Khedira we have no need for very expensive players like Pogba or the Dane. Another aspect is that if Roma don't qualify for the CL, they will definitely have to sell. Barella is also interesting even though Inter seems to be closer to him. Tonalli I think we'll get as a cherry on top and loan out somewhere if he doesn't impress during preseason.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

HAZEM

L'architetto
    Apr 22, 2008
    Ndombele, Tonali and pogba are my fav. they are more than welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

Zaniolo is like a less better version of Berna. we need deep playing guys like Ndombele and Tonali to dedicate the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)