Future Juve CB...MEGA POLL IS BACK! (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Seems obvious answer, especially if we are beating them in the CL final.

Tougher question would be if we beat someone else in the CL final, and they win the league?
I’d still take it.

If we win the CL, we equal their tally of 3.

If they win the league, they are still miles behind us.
Would you take one champions league this season if it meant Inter gets one the next year?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Manolas 36m release clause + experience almost 28yrs old will have 4-5years ahead of him. The rest are too expensive or not for sale

Koulibaly 90m asking price
Skriniar 80m asking price
Romagnoli 60-70m asking price not willing to leave
De Ligt 70-80m asking price + wanna go with his fk buddy to Barca
Milenkovic 40m asking price + and dunno why but when I've seen him play it was as rb or lb maybe fit as third in a 3 man defence
Jimenez Atletico won't sell after losing Hernandez to Bayern and soon Godin to Inter
Umtiti too expensive to be a sub and I wouldn't want him as a starter
Marquinhos PSG won't sell him

- - - Updated - - -

De Ligt and Varane joint numero uno, and 2nd is Koulibaly who is insanely good.
We should learn from Higuain mistake , Ronaldo is another world, not paying up huge sums for not young players.
De Laurentis want at lease 90m for Koulibaly and he is 28.
If the price tag was 60 it would be a no brainer ;(

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
I'd say go for Manolas - that release clause is a no brainer
Seeing how expensive CBs get, I'd go for Romero right away aswell

Also, spending 80m+ on a single CB is at the moment crazy - the defense is not that much of an issue, imo investing big sums in a world class midfielder would be the right move

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
wtf Manolas has a 36m release clause. that's a no brainer imo, we arnt going to splash for Koulibaly, Id rather see big money in the midfield, our defence is at least good enough for 1 season, and tbh Chiellini hasn't showed any signs of slowing down, I actually think he is kind of improving, 36m for Manolas and that young Genoa bloke out for another season on loan then we will bring him in.

Just Fucken spend big on midfield please idc if we sign Salvatore Aronica and Jim Furyk, just fucken want big upgrades in midfield

Aug 26, 2014
Manolas 36m release clause + experience almost 28yrs old will have 4-5years ahead of him. The rest are too expensive or not for sale

Koulibaly 90m asking price
Skriniar 80m asking price
Romagnoli 60-70m asking price not willing to leave
De Ligt 70-80m asking price + wanna go with his fk buddy to Barca
Milenkovic 40m asking price + and dunno why but when I've seen him play it was as rb or lb maybe fit as third in a 3 man defence
Jimenez Atletico won't sell after losing Hernandez to Bayern and soon Godin to Inter
Umtiti too expensive to be a sub and I wouldn't want him as a starter
Marquinhos PSG won't sell him

- - - Updated - - -

We should learn from Higuain mistake , Ronaldo is another world, not paying up huge sums for not young players.
De Laurentis want at lease 90m for Koulibaly and he is 28.
If the price tag was 60 it would be a no brainer ;(
I really want to see Romagnoli here. They formed a nice partnership with BonBon. :D
No but seriously I would really like if we bring Romagnoli.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Koulibaly would be a tremendous long-term Chiellini replacement.

Just don’t waste money on a clown like Manolas pls.
Koulibaly would be a dream signing for the defense
Get Koulibaly and De Ligt + keep Rugani and we are set for something like 10 years..
Reality wise Koulibaly is not someone we can sign as 1. We wont pay 100M for a defender 2. Im pretty sure he is one of those mentals who see Juve as Napoli`s rival and declare they wont move to the so called rival.. (This time the so called rival phrase fit)

- - - Updated - - -

He's not better than Rugani.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Romagnoli is probably the most overrated young defender in Italy.. I never understood why people rate him so much.. I mean yeah he is good for a young defender but Rugani is far better..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)