Future coach (101 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think we can relax over the Sarri thing - I doubt we will rehire him.
Conte on the other hand... Might come back.
Should Allegri get his deserved sack - It would probably be Conte vs someone new

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I dont get how a management can have such doubts about Allegri to then suddenly have that stupid lawyer scam avino come out and say how his position was never in doubt, how the club is firmly behind Allegri. I mean the season has barely finished and the next season is already dead before it's even started, the club are not even aligned, we got lawyers and bankers making crucial decisions which our sporting side should be deciding. How the fuck does Elkunt run multi million dollar companies with such stupidity?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I wouldn't go to marseille if i was him though
Why not? He played in France and Marseille is a decent team to make his name in europe.... if only Juve were half as clever as Marseille's management though

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who does percentages regarding Juve news needs to be banned. Mombly tops that list, what a fucking disappointment he is

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Why not? He played in France and Marseille is a decent team to make his name in europe.... if only Juve were half as clever as Marseille's management though

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who does percentages regarding Juve news needs to be banned. Mombly tops that list, what a fucking disappointment he is
Really? Well marseille SD is who got us to sign bentancur

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)