Future coach (46 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
palladino should be given serious thought. yeah he's still green but isn't a complete noob having managed monza youth for couple of seasons before managing their first team. + coaching a first team when season is already underway and he established his own style for team. monza play some agressive football. they beat us twice under him and his first ever match in charge they beat juve + clean sheet twice against us.

i think he is worth the gamble if juventus is intending to build a team for future. let him establish his indentity

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Why would Sarri even want to come back here :lol: he was sacked after winning the league. Now he finished 2nd with Lazio, their best season in a lot of years.

Not that any of us should want him back here

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why would Sarri even want to come back here :lol: he was sacked after winning the league. Now he finished 2nd with Lazio, their best season in a lot of years.

Not that any of us should want him back here
They finished with 74 pts. This is the only season of the last several that 74 pts finishes above 4th. They got knocked out of Europa League group stage. Then got dumped out of conference league in the Rof16. And got knocked out of Coppa Italia QFs by the worst Juve since Del Neri. Hardly some amazing year lol

They finished with 78 pts and won Supercoppa just 3 years ago.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
They finished with 74 pts. This is the only season of the last several that 74 pts finishes above 4th. They got knocked out of Europa League group stage. Then got dumped out of conference league in the Rof16. And got knocked out of Coppa Italia QFs by the worst Juve since Del Neri. Hardly some amazing year lol

They finished with 78 pts and won Supercoppa just 3 years ago.
This. It was a good season for Lazio, they did well in the most important competition, but the final placing in the table is a bit misleading.

The season they seriously challenged for the Scudetto against Sarri's Juve and Conte's Inter was definitely peak Lazio since I don't know how long. Even if they never overtook Sarri's Juve on top of the table, for a while before Covid hit it looked like they might be heading for a Scudetto.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Sarri back, Allegri stay, Hire Gattuso
god help me!!! I can't tell which one is the worst:vdp:
I'd watch Sarri's and Gattuso's Juve. I don't think either has a high chances of working out, Sarri is stuck in the past with his ideas and Gattuso has been very very inconsistent in his coaching career. On the surface level I don't see why his experience with Valencia warrants a promotion to a team of Juve's level.

But with those 2 as uninspiring as they sound I'd at least be interested to tune in and see what they made of this team. As for Allegri - I don't want to see another minute of his Juve in my life. enough is enough.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
This. It was a good season for Lazio, they did well in the most important competition, but the final placing in the table is a bit misleading.

The season they seriously challenged for the Scudetto against Sarri's Juve and Conte's Inter was definitely peak Lazio since I don't know how long. Even if they never overtook Sarri's Juve on top of the table, for a while before Covid hit it looked like they might be heading for a Scudetto.
I agree. But Lazio's team is beyond average. Look at those players except Immobile, SMS and Luis Alberto. Just bang average nothing more than Fiorentina or Torino.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
These are Fiorentina level players. Really thin and average bench aswell. Cataldi, Casale, Romagnoli, Pellegrini are Torino level. I prefer Ricci above Cataldi for example.
I agree with the comparison with Fiorentina, Id say the squads are comparable. Possibly with Atalanta as well. Lazio definitely is below Juve, Napoli, Inter, Milan and Roma when it comes to resources. Torino are a lot more shit though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)