Future coach (67 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Sure, with two Serbs in the team, bring a Croat to be their manager.

The last time something similar happened (earlier this year, when Juve faced Torino), Torino's coach Juric replaced his player Radonjic after only 14 minutes.
Last time you underestimated your own people they went above all expectations. Brazil still remembers.

How do you rate Tudor?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Just shut down the club if we bring back Conte.
Tbh hardly anythigng can be worse than Allegri's 2nd stint, whatever comes it'll be better than this shit. If its a 50-50 choice between Allegri and Conte or Allegri or Bielsa or Serse Cosmi or whoever, there're not many options worse than keeping Max for me.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How do you rate Tudor?
No idea :(
I wasn't kidding when I said here some time ago that I played futsal with him in high school. We grew up in the same place and he's a year older than me. I obviously want him to join us and succeed. But I really can't predict how he'd do here.
He has the character. He left home at 20, joined Juve, and succeeded here, playing for the best defense in the world. But this would be his first job in a great team and a lot will depend on the players he'll have at his disposal. I don't expect a Conte, not only because they are different, but also because I don't think the board will give him a Pirlo, a Vidal, a Lichtsteiner, and he won't have a Buffon or a Chiellini here either.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Called it:

I think a coach like Conte (one that focuses on work rate, has a very structured approach and tough on his players) could be a good idea given where we are.

But I'm not convinced in Conte anymore and he seems like a characature of himself.

I wouldn't be surprised for us to consider/be linked with Gattuso if Allegri left. I wouldn't want him but ticks a lot of those boxes.
Very predictable

Last edited:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
That's why I say yes to Conte because we'll end up with some literal nobody coach otherwise.

At least Conte with no European football for a year or 2 can probably fix us up enough that we're a more attractive option for the next coach when he flops in Europe again & cries

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
If the club parts ways with Allegri, it needs to let go of this obsession to go for an Italian successor. The only good ones are currently abroad and I don’t see them coming back soon. Management needs to realise that if they want to take this club to the 21st century of modern football they need to hire someone who actually breathes that philosophy and playing style.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If the club parts ways with Allegri, it needs to let go of this obsession to go for an Italian successor. The only good ones are currently abroad and I don’t see them coming back soon. Management needs to realise that if they want to take this club to the 21st century of modern football they need to hire someone who actually breathes that philosophy and playing style.
Before those coaches were abroad they were in Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)