Future coach (81 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I can't think of anyone better than gallardo
won't even be considered

btw i don't understand why jj would wanna stick with their tradition of picking coaches. this club have already dropped most of its traditions, be it image (jerseys, logo), squad selection, wage bill policy, music played at the stadium, ticket pricing, youth policy, relationship with fans/ultras, team captain selection, you name it. and only the youth policy was an obviously welcome change. not much is left: ownership, hymn and coach selection.

i'd like to be surprised, but finally in a good way

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Apparently ADL said Lius Enrique is going to EPL. Now the favorite for Nipples is Porto's Conceicao who Agresti gave as a candidate for JJ's bench too.

Di Marzio also mentioned Motta and Italiano as options for ADL, another two names we've been linked to these past few days.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
won't even be considered

btw i don't understand why jj would wanna stick with their tradition of picking coaches. this club have already dropped most of its traditions, be it image (jerseys, logo), squad selection, wage bill policy, music played at the stadium, ticket pricing, youth policy, relationship with fans/ultras, team captain selection, you name it. and only the youth policy was an obviously welcome change. not much is left: ownership, hymn and coach selection.

i'd like to be surprised, but finally in a good way
Like what's even the process? When they sit together to discuss candidates, what checkboxes does the guy need to tick besides being italian, and a yes man.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
mombly lol

btw i wouldn't mind italiano either, moving away from passivity alone would be refreshing enough

- - - Updated - - -

Like what's even the process? When they sit together to discuss candidates, what checkboxes does the guy need to tick besides being italian, and a yes man.
dunno man, i have no idea. btw sarri wasn't even a yes man, conte is certainly not one either, so god knows

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)