Future coach (96 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Spalletti would be a sideways step. Tudor will be a much more interesting choice.
Spaletti is not a bad coach, he had bad luck. He basically invented the F9 position, maxe Totti what he was in that position. He is basically classier and tactically more sound Sarri and better. He would be a perfect Barca coach if you ask me and I wouldn't mind having him here if we ataking that step.

Tudor.... i like him but I'm not sold on him yet. Italiano is a good option

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No to Spunketi or Spaghetti, whatever you wanna call him. I'm all for Tudor or De Zobri, but I feel Palladingo is still too raw.

- - - Updated - - -

Spaletti is not a bad coach, he had bad luck. He basically invented the F9 position, maxe Totti what he was in that position. He is basically classier and tactically more sound Sarri and better. He would be a perfect Barca coach if you ask me and I wouldn't mind having him here if we ataking that step.

Tudor.... i like him but I'm not sold on him yet. Italiano is a good option
source.gif

Italiano - it doesn't get aymore Paisan than that @Dru

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Another non-italian being linked to:

If Juventus should change coach, in addition to Thiago Motta or Igor Tudor, I will also put Sergio Conceiçao on this list. [Romeo Agresti] #Juventus

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Another non-italian being linked to:

If Juventus should change coach, in addition to Thiago Motta or Igor Tudor, I will also put Sergio Conceiçao on this list. [Romeo Agresti] #Juventus
Do you know where the name of Conceiçao comes from? Apparently he was close to Napoli in the past so Agresti did 2+2 here because of Giuntoli.

Momblano recently gave some names as well, it's all random now.
The names for 'NO' are: Palladino, Conte
The names for 'YES' are: Motta, Italiano

He also dropped a familiar name for post-ADM: Berardi :D

on VS one guy claims that everything is settled by now, the club has the name of the DS (Giuntoli) and the coach. Not too many are available now, right? The season is still in progress for a lot of teams...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Elkann shouldn't be making the sporting decisions for the club. He should stay out of it and leave it to the sporting director/CEO to make those decisions
shouldn't elkann fire allegri then?

don't post random stuff that you don't even agree with. we don't have a sports director and our ceo never worked in a sports related role. someone should make at least TWO decisions: hire guintoli and sack allegri, and i don't mind if it's elkann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)