Future coach (98 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
did you really sleep through last season? never checked his verona either? just change your name to ignorand :disagree:
Allegro has been destroying my mental health since the last 18 months. It has almost made me give up on the sport. I needed to be put on rehab. I have now come back stronger and would be willing to offer support to those who want to free themselves from this reign of terror.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Allegro has been destroying my mental health since the last 18 months. It has almost made me give up on the sport. I needed to be put on rehab. I have now come back stronger and would be willing to offer support to those who want to free themselves from this reign of terror.
welcome on the tudor hype train then. just check verona's ppg & scoring record before him, with him and after him (while generously ignoring their defensive numbers), and you'll be convinced

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
For half a year or so, I played futsal with Igor Tudor when we were in our mid-teens. I wasn't that good, but neither was he. Yet he made it at the top level and here I am talking about him in a football forum.
I don't regret it tho because those who were better than both me and Tudor ended up playing occasionally in Croatia's 2nd or 3rd league and completely wasted their lives after that.

The life lesson here is: don't be good in futsal.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
It's gonna be Tudor and when he fucks up, then a panic hiring, maybe someone like Padoin.

And then we're gonna go for Allegri again.

Lul and double lul at those of you guys who think we will go for a big gun like Zidane.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I really don't have much idea about Tudor as a coach

I know he's got pretty good results with OM

But does he have a progressive style to some extent or is he a hardcore jihadi?
It's ok. We won't hire him. He doesn't have the one significant criterion considered when bringing in a "new" face - he isn't Italian. Sure, he has that Juventus DNA, but the only non-Italian coach we have hired over the past 35 years has been Deschamps, and the only reason we did that was because we got relegated. As soon as we got promoted, we disposed of him like a rag doll.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's ok. We won't hire him. He doesn't have the one significant criterion considered when bringing in a "new" face - he isn't Italian. Sure, he has that Juventus DNA, but the only non-Italian coach we have hired over the past 35 years has been Deschamps, and the only reason we did that was because we got relegated. As soon as we got promoted, we disposed of him like a rag doll.
Tbh Tudor perfectly fits the criteria, he's well established in calcio and italianised. You don't need to be Italian, just bred in the calcio coaching ways.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
iirc deschamps didn't get fired, he resigned and left juventus on his own terms :boh:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
did you really sleep through last season? never checked his verona either? just change your name to ignorand :disagree:
Tudor did well with Verona, but it was built by Juric.

Verona pre-Juric:
17-18 25 points, relegated
18-19 52 points (in Serie B)

Verona with Juric:
19-20 49 points (in Serie A)
20-21 48 points

Verona with Tudor:
21-22 53 points

You see the same effect on Torino:

Torino pre-Juric:
19-20 40 points
20-21 37 points

Torino with Juric:
21-22 50 points
22-23 on pace for 49-50 points

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
iirc deschamps didn't get fired, he resigned and left juventus on his own terms :boh:
And years later he regretted it.

"I made mistakes. I have done so in the past and I will in the future, but I hope just as few as possible. This is what happens when you have to make a decision. It was a mistake leaving," Deschamps told Sky Sport Italia.

"If I could go back, I would do things differently.

"The club and I had different visions of the future and I must say that even those people close to me, like my agent, didn't advise me well.

"In practice nothing could reset the fracture. The fact is we were coming of a year that was difficult psychologically, one in which we found ourselves in cities and stadiums that Juve had never visited before.

"Every game was a battle. We really consumed a lot of energy and I knew that the expectations the following year would be even higher. But one couldn't pretend to win the Scudetto right away. We needed to go forward by degrees, to rebuild.

"My position at the time was clear: better to sign three very strong players a year rather than six or seven of average worth. To be at the height of their past and the expectations that surround the club, Juve need a continuous turnover of champions.

"Sure, quality has its price, but that year in Serie A we managed to launch young players like Claudio Marchisio and Paolo De Ceglie, so we could have concentrated on a few reinforcements of a high level.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
One thing is certain, whoever takes over from the fraud, will have all the hardcore throaters hoping for his failure.
You mean like you and a bunch of others did and continue to do with Allegri?

Nah. Believe it or not, but the coach failing means Juve failing, so you gotta be retarded to hope for that.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
And years later he regretted it.

"I made mistakes. I have done so in the past and I will in the future, but I hope just as few as possible. This is what happens when you have to make a decision. It was a mistake leaving," Deschamps told Sky Sport Italia.

"If I could go back, I would do things differently.

"The club and I had different visions of the future and I must say that even those people close to me, like my agent, didn't advise me well.

"In practice nothing could reset the fracture. The fact is we were coming of a year that was difficult psychologically, one in which we found ourselves in cities and stadiums that Juve had never visited before.

"Every game was a battle. We really consumed a lot of energy and I knew that the expectations the following year would be even higher. But one couldn't pretend to win the Scudetto right away. We needed to go forward by degrees, to rebuild.

"My position at the time was clear: better to sign three very strong players a year rather than six or seven of average worth. To be at the height of their past and the expectations that surround the club, Juve need a continuous turnover of champions.

"Sure, quality has its price, but that year in Serie A we managed to launch young players like Claudio Marchisio and Paolo De Ceglie, so we could have concentrated on a few reinforcements of a high level.
And we proceeded to sign Tiago, Iaquinta, Sissoko, Andrade, Almiron, Criscito, Nocerino, Molinaro all for fees under 15m. Obviously wouldve been better to go for 3 quality guys for 25m+, but Secco

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
You mean like you and a bunch of others did and continue to do with Allegri?

Nah. Believe it or not, but the coach failing means Juve failing, so you gotta be retarded to hope for that.
you're talking to someone who knows at least one retard very, very closely. he'll surely understand.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
This JuveJay been banning me for tiniest reason he can find. Calling Allegri what everyone else calls him, or even less, always results in warnings and bans. He has been one of the biggest Allegri apologists and probably campaigning for keeping Rus and others out. Now it seems I triggered him again by reporting Stitch's insult, in a curious experiment to see how that would be handled. :grin:

Last edited:

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Only a dumb ass would hope for a coach of his own team to fail.

Naming no names of course.
I see no reason why would anyone wish him good? This fraud mercenery is robbing us for 7.5mill a season. And guess what, after all that shit he made he dont even want to resign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 95)