Future coach (65 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
We certainly should look for a certain profile and not a name. Squad motivation, discipline and fitness should be the number one attributes the next coach should have. No stylists like Sarri or tacticians like Allegri. Or signing someone just for the sake of his name like Pirlo.

Naturally Conte comes to mind with those attributes, so someone like him at least.
Yep, we need someone with a focus on pressing and player positioning/cohesion in the attacking phase.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Would try with tuchel till the end of the season, if he brings CL next year, would offer him 3y. If not, someone else...
Mancini no, he couldnt even beat macedonia at home.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
prandelli or klinzman

- - - Updated - - -

joachim low has not coached any club since 2021.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I’d go with Montero honestly. He’s got way more experience than Pirlo had, so idk why that’s even a comparison being made. He knows Juve and being South American will help since we have so many players from there in the squad. Idk anything about his tactics but his side leads the table in goals scored. And if he coaches anything like he was as a player, yes please.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We certainly should look for a certain profile and not a name. Squad motivation, discipline and fitness should be the number one attributes the next coach should have. No stylists like Sarri or tacticians like Allegri. Or signing someone just for the sake of his name like Pirlo.

Naturally Conte comes to mind with those attributes, so someone like him at least.
I’d take Tudor or Gattuso

Jun 16, 2020
I’d take Tudor or Gattuso
Yeah I thought about Gattuso but I’m not sure if he’s good enough.

Mancini wouldn’t be a bad name either to be honest. Almost every game until Italy won the final was a pleasure to watch. He did a great job building the team chemistry and kick starting a new generation. A late penalty miss of Jorginho and that late goal we conceded that made Italy not going to the WC doesn’t diminishes his accomplishments at Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 43)