Future coach (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Speculation only pls.

Also, Agnelli’s policy is to only hire Italians as head coach of the club. So keep the conversation realistic per the implicit job requirements set by the president of Jj.

Let’s see how long this thread will be needed.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
What is going on?Utter chaos before the real season starts in March. Anyways I don't think we have the budget to meet the demands of established coach so Vincenzo Italiano is my choice.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Imagine if there was an NFL coach named John American

or a baseball coach named Roberto Mexican
Domenico Tedesco

Italian who isn't tainted by Siesta A

Since JJ are only gonna sign Italians anyway.

Otherwise maybe Poch

At any cost avoid these Siesta A carousel riders like Pioli, Inzaghi, Spalletti

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Should we speculate on who we want ourselfs or just who we actually think might be?

- - - Updated - - -

maybe we can do something like:

*Preferred realistic choice:
*Actual expectation:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Fuck all the Italian coaches, overrated or not fit for purpose. Get rid of Agnelli first and foremost, change the culture at the club then we can talk about an appropriate coach

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If it has to be Italian, I dont mind Mancini as temp solution, because of his rather fresh and attacking mindset.

Best choice Italian choice is Ancelotti by 10x compared to anyone not named Conte. But he is unrealistic and will retire with Real.

If marinara sauce heritage is a must without being paisan, then Pocchettino is a good realistic choice.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
If it has to be Italian, I dont mind Mancini as temp solution, because of his rather fresh and attacking mindset.

Best choice Italian choice is Ancelotti by 10x compared to anyone not named Conte. But he is unrealistic and will retire with Real.

If marinara sauce heritage is a must without being paisan, then Pocchettino is a good realistic choice.
Thesis: In current situation Conte > Ancelotti

Explanation: Remember Ancelotti when he was fired from Milan in 2009. What a pitiful sight that Milan was, analogies with current JJ insist themselves upon us. This is Ancelotti if he hasn't got a squad of 20 worldlass players. We need 3-4 Conte seasons before we grow into becoming a team suited for Ancelotti.

Both are unrealistic tho so I didn't bother list in my previous toast

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Juric and Tudor dont qualify and Igor happy at Marseille
When we first hired Max, Mihajlovic reportedly was on the shortlist as well. I think its safe to assume coaches with strong Serie A experience are realistic targets for Agnelli.

Imo its the likes of Pocchetino that we're too backwards to even consider for the job.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Cunte, who I hate.
Mancini
De Zerbi
Italiano. He impressed me last match.

I don't think the last 2 can manage over inflated egos but I'm willing to give them a try for lack of better options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)