Future Coach (6 Viewers)

Who would you like to see coach Juve this summer?

• Benitez

• Pellegrini

• Allegri

• Gasperini

• Prandelli

• Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
If we really get someone like Del Neri or even Del Neri himself , and we buy several players (which would not represent a World Class by the way, considering our current situation) I expect us to suck even more than this year....oh yeah and expect Buffon to leave because he will not tolerate any of those "project" stupidities .

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
We've hit rock bottom, there are no more backward steps to be taken.
We have Jack, however this summer is a chance to redeem ourselves and try to repair the damage we have done. If were looking at coaches like Del Neri then there is no point wasting 100 million in the market.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
It's just lovely to see how fast rumours -based on nothing- can spread.

so now we're getting Del Neri and Ibra? I think it's better I only follow news on the official website, this is torture.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Fucking Marotta :sergio: I knew he would fuck it up with one eye functioning.

Is it really possible that we go for Del Neri when even Claudio Ranieri is much better than him?

I'll assume all the Del Neri talk is just BS. It better be.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Well ATM, any of England's top teams would be willing to have him on the bench I say (not manure ofcourse). But you're right though comparing Portsmouth's Harry to Del Neri's current situation, And I for one would be ecstatic if the latter turns out to be such a profitable gamble.
The top teams??? Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal...no, none of them would replace their current manager with Redknapp.

Don't get me wrong...I rate Harry. A good man, and a very clever manager.

as for del neri...it can come as no surprise. No point moaning about it, as he is better than Ciro and Zacheroni, and importantly, is coming off an impressive season, and apparently bringing with him the men who have helped him engineer success at Samp. I agree wholeheartedly with the concerns expressed...but have no need to repeat them. I will simply be happy once we have a new manager, even if it is Del Neri, and the rebuilding can begin. And also...if he likes exciting wingers, doesn't that suggest that Giovinco will definitely be given a role in the starting XI next season???? Also, that Camo will be replaced with someone special???

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The top teams??? Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal...no, none of them would replace their current manager with Redknapp.

Don't get me wrong...I rate Harry. A good man, and a very clever manager.

as for del neri...it can come as no surprise. No point moaning about it, as he is better than Ciro and Zacheroni, and importantly, is coming off an impressive season, and apparently bringing with him the men who have helped him engineer success at Samp. I agree wholeheartedly with the concerns expressed...but have no need to repeat them. I will simply be happy once we have a new manager, even if it is Del Neri, and the rebuilding can begin. And also...if he likes exciting wingers, doesn't that suggest that Giovinco will definitely be given a role in the starting XI next season???? Also, that Camo will be replaced with someone special???
reto ziegler?

Anyhow considering the limited options we have, Del Neri is perhaps the best we can hope for. I liked what he did in his first season at Chievo, Atalanta last season and Sampdoria this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)