Future Coach (5 Viewers)

Who would you like to see coach Juve this summer?

• Benitez

• Pellegrini

• Allegri

• Gasperini

• Prandelli

• Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Quote from: Visions on April 06, 2010, 08:00:34 PM
We started on a board called runboard.co.uk/sdvsraw you really can't use that as an excuse.

believe me i know the history of this forum, i was a member back then, probably made 1 or 2 posts back then, and that was all i could do as i was running 2 forums whilst posting on 3 others at the time.

Badass Devil :lol:

Legend.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Quote from: Visions on April 06, 2010, 08:00:34 PM
We started on a board called runboard.co.uk/sdvsraw you really can't use that as an excuse.

believe me i know the history of this forum, i was a member back then, probably made 1 or 2 posts back then, and that was all i could do as i was running 2 forums whilst posting on 3 others at the time.

Badass Devil :lol:

Legend.
:lol:

bianconeri1982

Sep 18, 2008
MODS!

Can we have a new poll with only

Benitez
Blanc
Wenger
Capello
Allegri

Since we are linked to thoes names at the moment :)
Good idea, I would like to see the recent views of the forum. There was news today that we are trying to get Benitez with Torres and Mascherano - cant see that happening, but would be happy with that if we also bought a left back, centre back and right back!

di_vladi

Jul 11, 2006
Many people might laugh but I am still going to suggest one coach - Hector Cuper. He was awesome with Inter consider most of their players were garbage and this Juve is much like that Inter so why not..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)