Future Coach (11 Viewers)

Who would you like to see coach Juve this summer?

• Benitez

• Pellegrini

• Allegri

• Gasperini

• Prandelli

• Blanc

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Wenger isn't a possibility, if he's available and thats a big if, he'll probably go to Real. as he is the preferred option there.

Last season Perez first target was Wenger, second was Mourinho and third was Pellegrini, they couldn't get the first two so they went for the third.
No he is a possibilty, even if the chances are slim. I'm pretty sure he couldn't resist a new adventure with complete support from the BOD & financially.

Anyway, im almost done with my dream.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Juventus are looking for an English-style manager capable of making all the decisions at the club, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The Bianconeri's patron John Elkann is said to be very disappointed with the club's existing board of directors and might even get rid of some of them this summer.

Juventus President Jean-Claude Blanc is the first firing line after he missed Saturday's humiliating 3-0 defeat to Udinese because he was on holiday in France.

Roberto Bettega's future is also uncertain, as things haven't exactly changed since his return in the winter months.

La Gazzetta believes that such a drastic plan for reconstruction would naturally lead Juventus to hire someone with experience from the Premier League.

They have been strongly linked with Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez, but Arsene Wenger also looks set to be contacted.

Juventus apparently approached Wenger last summer, but he wanted €3.5m more a year than they were prepared to offer him.

FI
--------
Wenger here :touched:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Didn't Emirates compensate expenses and what is the point of building a new stadium if it will ruin your finance?

must be long-long term project like Wenger's player choosing.
icεmαή;2432125 said:
How much did it cost to build the stadium? And how much did Emirates pay you guys?

The whole project of building the stadium and moving to it cost around 450M- 500M pounds i believe. But we pay 10M on interest every year, which i imagine is well over 50% of our annual operating profit.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred will come to one day eat his own words :lol:

Getting Wenger is possible because we can offer him what Arsenal offer him but more.
If he does go to Juve, i will eat my words most definitely. Again i say, if he's leaving Arsenal he will go to Real Madrid, firstly because they will offer him more money, secondly because with the admission of Florentino Perez himself, Wenger is his wet dream.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
If he does go to Juve, i will eat my words most definitely. Again i say, if he's leaving Arsenal he will go to Real Madrid, firstly because they will offer him more money, secondly because with the admission of Florentino Perez himself, Wenger is his wet dream.
I don't think he'll go to Madrid, I think that clubs goes against every value he has as a manager.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't think he'll go to Madrid, I think that clubs goes against every value he has as a manager.
Thats very true. But he has flirted with them on a couple of occasions this season and never dismissed the possibility of going there at some point in time. He knows Florentino is an admirer of his, and i honestly won't be surprised if he forgets all about his supposed "football values" and moves to Real at some point.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Thats very true. But he has flirted with them on a couple of occasions this season and never dismissed the possibility of going there at some point in time. He knows Florentino is an admirer of his, and i honestly won't be surprised if he forgets all about his supposed "football values" and moves to Real at some point.
I seem to be disagreeing with you alot lately but I will again, I really see Wenger as a project manager in no way will he get time and support from such a moron as Perez is. Wenger will either stay at Arsenal or move to another project club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)