Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
OK ;)

NOW REPRESENTING YOUR MOM :D

and these are BOZI's parents just minutes before BOZI was made :D

HOW'S THIS? I FIND IT VERY FUNNY and based on your comments u are gonna LOVE THEM :D

actually that is not burkes mom, its MY DAD:faq1: . still its not as bad as what he wore to his official "coming out"party.

i wash my hands of this mate, next time you pick a fight with guys like burke, andy,etc and they crucify you please do not come running to me. your posts were begging for a reaction from them and you would have gotten it, my post was to lighten the mood and it worked.
from now on though it would be much appreciated if you quit "shouting" at others you know!by posting in bold and colours as it is very annoying. anyway i am washing my hands of this, good luck kid

this is the typical Bozi stuff mate , he should not be a moderator but you have to learn how to deal with it until he quit :p
quit?me?never!
i have very few problems with anyone, and besides...i thought we had kissed and made up?:oops:

thread re-opened as it is generally a good thread, lets try and keep it that way fellas

Buy on AliExpress.com

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Actually I wrote ßömßäяdîëя a personal message; He didn't reply but, I really didn't meant to offend ANYONE's Family. That is too private; We can write anything about each other but BOZI your comment was totally unnessesary and it didn't lighten the situation ...

If u look closely I only post pictures, do not write unessesary commets (which u didn't like) etc. I think I posted pretty funny pictures and many members LIKED them, only those who have personal issues and incompliance with me they didn't like them.

I am really with the best intentions; I don't write in Bold and Capital letters unless I want to emphasize the point; ans I think I'm not talking nothing Unlogical here;

Best Wishes!

P.S. "Originally Posted by mikhail
Cop on folks"

Agree here, I didn't understand it iether :D

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1412493 said:
It wouldn't matter if you have.

I don't really care about rep.
Yeah it wouldn't kill u but it does represent smth... at least atittude towards member;

You are very negatively set up against everything I say (and also several other members):faq1:

I gotta live with that I guess.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
There is a Russian Cartoon with a Cat "Leopold" and two mice, who always try to get Leopold and annoy him;

So Leopold's phrase is "Davaitse Zhits Druzhno" (Lets Live Friendly Everybody) pretty rough translation;

So "Davaitse Zhits Druzhno"!!!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
snoop mate do you care to elaborate?
I am taking his side :p

can you imagine that? :D

I can elaborate it with one word = Sarcasm! He dies to see someone repping him, I thought that would help him to shut up for a while, or get further (like he did) to get banned :D

OK ;)

NOW REPRESENTING YOUR MOM :D

and these are BOZI's parents just minutes before BOZI was made :D

HOW'S THIS? I FIND IT VERY FUNNY and based on your comments u are gonna LOVE THEM :D
Finish him Boz!

Apr 15, 2006
Kostar, if i were you, i'd just forget bout what anyone would say to you and just get on with posting on juve related stuff until others' feel differently about you(hopefully).

and no matter how much you didnt wanna insult other members' family, you just DID with those pics! so please stop it!

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
Kostar, if i were you, i'd just forget bout what anyone would say to you and just get on with posting on juve related stuff until others' feel differently about you(hopefully).

and no matter how much you didnt wanna insult other members' family, you just DID with those pics! so please stop it!
You didn't read my comments carefuly.

Ok its over. There is really no way that some of u could really understand what I say.

have good day

Apr 12, 2004
Yeah it wouldn't kill u but it does represent smth... at least atittude towards member;

You are very negatively set up against everything I say (and also several other members):faq1:

I gotta live with that I guess.
Yes, you do have to live with it, but if you think it matters, go into your profile and disable it so no one can see it!

YAY!

I solved your problem.

I believe i speak for most members when i say:

Da, you do....
:lol2:

You didn't read my comments carefuly.

Ok its over. There is really no way that some of u could really understand what I say.
You are right.....
...because you say shit like this.

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
ßömßäяdîëя;1412579 said:
Yes, you do have to live with it, but if you think it matters, go into your profile and disable it so no one can see it!

YAY!

I solved your problem.

Da, you do....

:lol2:

You are right.....

...because you say shit like this.[/QUOTE]

No sarcasm really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)