funniest movies ever? (2 Viewers)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Kaiser Franco has a point; there's silly funny and black humour.

Of the former, Dr. Strangelove does it for me. He mentioned Trainspotting too, and I definately see that. Renton's speach about how shit it was to be Scottish is really touchingly angry. "Some people hate English. I don't! They're just wankers! We, on the other hand, are colonized by wankers! Can't even find a decent culture to be colonized by! We're ruled by effete arseholes! It's a shite state of affairs to be in, Tommy! And all the fresh air in the world won't make any ****ing difference."

Of the other kind, there's a bit more to choose from: The Life of Brian, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, And Now for Something Completely Different, Ace Ventura II When Nature Calls, The Naked Gun Trilogy. I could probably name a dozen more. They're hard to compare.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
There are many funny movies so its impossible for me to pick one but i can without a doubt pick the funniest scene ever in a movie.

Its an old movie so i doubt mnay here has seen it.

Back to school starring Rodney Dangerfield.

The scene is when a teacher is holding a lecture on the vietnam war. I wont explain any further because i dont want to ruin the scene for any of you guys. But that shit is soo funny, im sitting here giggling just thinking about it.:D

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I practically laughed all the way through "Mr Deeds", oddly I was more or less the only one doing that. I can't see how people can't love that movie.

An older movie I really loved was "Some like it hot" with Marilyn Monroe and Jack Lemmon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)