funniest movies ever? (1 Viewer)

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
I can't really think fo any that were above the rest.

Waterboy is always good. Recently Wedding Crashers was pretty hilarious. It wasn't side splitting, but I never stopped laughing throughout the movie.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Good luck. It might honestly be better than coming around now anyway... a lot of people these days seem depressed by the usual thick fog, cold, and wind this time of year.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Good luck. It might honestly be better than coming around now anyway... a lot of people these days seem depressed by the usual thick fog, cold, and wind this time of year.
Hmm that's no good

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
A lot of people think San Francisco = California = L.A., and that couldn't be further from the truth. Beachfront property comes at a discount by comparison (given that the ocean currents pass through Alaska on this side of Santa Barbara, versus the beach set in L.A./San Diego with more tropical currents).

We're just in our typical summer weather pattern where the Central Valley (Sacramento, etc.) heats up to 38-degrees-plus, creating a sort of heat pump that draws in the cold ocean air over SF and leaving cool fog banks in its wake. It's natural air conditioning, and I love it. A lot of others aren't so thrilled with it.

But come September/October when the Central Valley cools a little, the heat pump effect dies out and it warms up nicely here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Best seasons here are shoulder seasons: Sept/Oct and April/May. June-Aug can get cool and foggy. But there's virtually no rain here between May and Oct. -- it's quite literally a desert climate.

Nov-Mar is very mild compared with the rest of the country, and while there's rain it's not all that much.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Sweet. Cause I can't handle cold - we don't get that in Holland.

Fog, mist, rain is my type of climate. I grew up in it and love it. Makes me feel at home.

How about wind though? Am not a big fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)