Funniest Member of the Year 2013 (1 Viewer)

Funniest Member of the Year 2013

• piotrr

• Bianconero_Aus

• Jem83

• Fint

• Lion

Results are only viewable after voting.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
No one forgot him, he stopped being funny after like 5th post repeating same prose. It was more like laughing at his obbsession then with him really.
I think he was infinitely more funny than Lion - who also repeats himself over and over again. And sure, part of the fun is his obsession and his unique character. I like those weird persons. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Burke (though a slow year) and swag for nonstop on point punchlines, should been nominated (prolly even win for the latter), but of those nominated, its between piotr and ze awesome leprechaun (even if I love Jems animal loving sense of humour hehe), edge it out for piotr for ridicolous creativity and delivery in his graphic editing :D
Yeah, Burke is hilarious, though I guess the fact that he's not all that active at the moment contributed to it. Swag is actually who I wanted to vote for here, because he consistently makes me laugh, but he missed out on the cut for the top five (extremely surprisingly I might add... he had one less nomination than Lion).

But piotrr is worthy as well. :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
All respect for piotrr, but other than his pictures, what's funny about him?
I agree, besides the horrible paintoshops my posts suck.

This one seems done and dusted and it couldn't be more deserved!

@piotrr you've been making me laugh so hard for such a long time now. Don't ever leave this place :delpiero:
I won't if you will promise the same :D

A picture is worth a thousand words.
At least people can have a laugh at funny picture when the reaction for a thousand words post will be 'didn't read' gif :D

Actually, Marty should be nominated as well. His photoshop work in the "I wish i never posted blablabla" thread has been the funniest thing on tuz this year. http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/3...ver-posted-my-pic-on-the-internet-quot-Thread
The RUS pictures are epic.
Damn, when i first read through this thread i thought it is a couple of years old, but it's from 2013 indeed.

I voted for funny piotrr before he was mainstream funny.
HipsterJay :heart:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i dont even deserve to be in this poll. serisouly i am the least funny person in the entire forum.

not sure how i made the cut. i'm like the de ceglie of this forum

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Yeah, that's just incredible. I swear I saw him nominated by some, though, and I sure as hell did.
He did get nominated by quite a few people, but it had to be cut down to the top five. I would have voted for him too, I was surprised.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I always pictured a painter when I say piotrr out loud. It helps that you really are a great art man. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)