Funniest Member of the Year 2013 (8 Viewers)

Funniest Member of the Year 2013

• piotrr

• Bianconero_Aus

• Jem83

• Fint

• Lion

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Burke (though a slow year) and swag for nonstop on point punchlines, should been nominated (prolly even win for the latter), but of those nominated, its between piotr and ze awesome leprechaun (even if I love Jems animal loving sense of humour hehe), edge it out for piotr for ridicolous creativity and delivery in his graphic editing :D

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Jem83 and Bianconero_Aus are great posters, but I don't consider them funny. Lion is usually the opposite of funny. Both piotrr and Fint can be hilarious, so my vote goes to Fint since he seems to be quite a natural. :p
Are you drunk? Jem and Bianconero are much funnier. All respect for piotrr, but other than his pictures, what's funny about him?

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
As I said, I think both are great posters, I just think they belong more in the "awesome" category than "funny" category. But that's just me. :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
It was really too close to call for me, but Fint's "Society" Youtube video put me over the top.

Vote for Fint.

This endorsement is from the 2009 Funniest member winner, back when I had a sense of humor.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
This one seems done and dusted and it couldn't be more deserved!

@piotrr you've been making me laugh so hard for such a long time now. Don't ever leave this place :delpiero:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No one forgot him, he stopped being funny after like 5th post repeating same prose. It was more like laughing at his obbsession then with him really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)