• Vargas (Y)

• Vargas (N)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Grosso sees red after slap Saturday 26 April, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabio Grosso was sent off for a brawl with an opponent during tonight’s 2-2 draw with Caen.

The Olympique Lyonnais defender was already on a booking for a tough tackle on Yoann Gouffran.

Something was said between them as they went into the players’ tunnel for half-time, as Grosso slapped Gouffran in sight of the referee.

A red card was inevitable and it is likely the World Cup winner will face a lengthy ban from Ligue 1.

Lyon were losing 2-1 on home turf at the time, but fought back to draw 2-2 and maintain their lead at the top of the table.

The club is four points clear of Girondin Bordeaux and on track for a seventh consecutive title.

Channel 4

Will they sell him for a reasonable price now?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Goufran ripped him multiple new arseholes in the first half, Goufran is a rather arrogant guy too, he probably taunted him aboutit and then got slapped, the cheeky bastard.

But seriously Goufran tore Grosso apart in a way you cant imagine yesterday.:eek:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I`ve seen him couple of times (as RB usually but also once as CB as well) and I was disappointed I must say.I didn`t see anything in him and plus,he made some terrible errors.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
I'd agree with you if you've meant that he's overrated as a right back, perhaps because his offensive abilities are limited. But when he switches to the centre of defence, he seems so solid plus he's still young and can improve.
:agree:
I`ve seen him couple of times (as RB usually but also once as CB as well) and I was disappointed I must say.I didn`t see anything in him and plus,he made some terrible errors.
Yup, which is why I'd say he should be converted to a CB, like Chiellini has been.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Well he could maybe do well but anyway we don`t need any average defenders anymore.We got lots of them.What we need now is someone like Zapata or better.

So either way I`d say no to Raggi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)