Full Game Videos (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
Alright all, I finally got the program and figured out how to really use my graphic card. My graphic card has a video in option, so i can record games from tape onto the computer :) Therefore, all the games i have on tape can be transfered. However, each game would come out to be pretty big. No more than 500mb per game and even less with more compression. ALl i need is a server to upload this stuff on. If anyone can supply me with a big enough server, I just might be able to do some service for you people wanting to see some games. My collection currently is pretty sad but here are teh games i have on tape:

WC2002:

Italy vs. Croatia :(
Italy vs Mexico :D
Turkey vs. Korea (3rd place)
Brazil vs. Germany (final)
Brazil vs. Turkey (semi) this is the game with rivaldo's broadway skills right?
Germany vs. Korea (semi)

Other games are:

Juventus vs. AC Milan 2002/2003 CL Final. (includes full game with AC Milan winning ceremony thing)

Juventus vs. Real Madrid (2002/2003 - 2nd leg of CL semi finaly :D

Let me know which ones you guys want. I am willing to do it if 3 or more people are interested, and if i can get hold of a big server, big enough to carry one game at a time.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2
    If this turns out to be successful, then what ill be doing is recording each weeks game temporarily, and if it turns out to be a 'classic' juve game like the RM one last season, i would upload it.

OP

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    alright, im right now recording the RM one just because its one of my favourite games. if i get a server ill upload. ill try to compress small while still keeping the 'tape' quality ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    I'm sorry but we can't allow this thread. There could be some serious copyright issues involved here and we have to consider that. Recording a game for your own personal use [I assume] is fine. But sharing it here could have someone object to it and we'd rather stay out of trouble.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)