[FRIENDLY] Triestina 0-1 JUVENTUS [August 17th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ball goes to the left flank De Sciglio picks attempting to dribble three players over linking up with matuidi and mandzukic. fucking De Sciglio

Best part is im not entirely convinced he made the wrong decision
I wouldn't be surprised if Sarris sudden illness isnt related to seeing De Sciglio,Matuidi and Mandzukic trying to combine and accomplish his possession routines in training.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Dybala and Costa exciting up front and add Ronaldo and we're set. Dybala plays well in the centre and you know Ronaldo will find the through balls and crosses.

Berna is weak, he should be in midfield doing donkey work and simple passes. Pjanic seems to be outdone by Rabiot each time, he was excellent again. Ramsey looked good for those few minutes and I hope Can and Bentancur get up to speed soon.

After the substitutions it was plain to see who doesn't fit. Cuadrado to midfield or wing but not right back. Matuidi ends up very advanced but can't do anything useful in those positions. We have a decent starting 11 and some good rotation would help mould the rest of the squad so that we have decent back ups when we have injuries. Right now a Chiesa type would be far more useful than Icardi because Berna has to move back to midfield.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Garbage. Only managed a 1-0 win against a Serie C team a week before the season starts.

We’ve massively downgraded our fullback positions, our midfield is still lacking a top class player, still don’t have a proper CF upfront, squad is bloated af. And our coach is not going to be up to the task of managing Serie A, much less three competitions.

A long season awaits us im afraid. Call me negative all you want, but I don’t see many good signs at all. Parma next week to open our season is always a tricky encounter and I can’t see us coming away with the three points.

Jun 6, 2015
Garbage. Only managed a 1-0 win against a Serie C team a week before the season starts.

We’ve massively downgraded our fullback positions, our midfield is still lacking a top class player, still don’t have a proper CF upfront, squad is bloated af. And our coach is not going to be up to the task of managing Serie A, much less three competitions.

A long season awaits us im afraid. Call me negative all you want, but I don’t see many good signs at all. Parma next week to open our season is always a tricky encounter and I can’t see us coming away with the three points.
You mean 0-0 as individual goals don't count?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Forget about Napoli, Parma will tear us to shreds a week from now. We have shown ZERO cohesion this pre season, we somehow look worse with every game.
hey we usually suck in preseason except for the last preseason in which we looked unusually good, started the competitive season even better then went into complete shit in the key part of the season

so...maybe a shitty preseason is a good thing? :boh: at the very least it is never indicative of how our seasons turn out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)