[FRIENDLY] Triestina 0-1 JUVENTUS [August 17th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Dominance in creating chance, fast passing but doing poor job converting that to goals
With CR7 maybe we can get more than 2 goals in a game against this kind of opponents

But I think our players have so much to prove, especially Dybala and Higuain. And we will see different vibe when we entering the real league match
I hope they have more extra motivation and show what they really worth against Parma, It won't be easy but we will eventuallly overcome that

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Dominance in creating chance, fast passing but doing poor job converting that to goals
With CR7 maybe we can get more than 2 goals in a game against this kind of opponents

But I think our players have so much to prove, especially Dybala and Higuain. And we will see different vibe when we entering the real league match
I hope they have more extra motivation and show what they really worth against Parma, It won't be easy but we will eventuallly overcome that
Or we pull off a Barca and lose in last min :lol:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Nah. Its a friendly with ten subs. The doom and gloom is a little premature based on this match.
Nah, it's all just overreacting. Sure it's still not what it should be but there's no point in digging into that game too much. On another day it'd have been 3-0 or 4-1.
Got it. I was thinking the same but the mourning of somes were so high that I actually started to worry for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)