[Friendly] Roma vs. Juventus - August 11 (20 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
my internet is actin all wierd! pages loadin so slooooowly!
Mine too! I even restarted my computer but it's still slow! At one point I got a message saying giving reasons why I couldn't get into the forum. One of them was that the website was busy.

I better go - I still have to take the dog a walk before I lock up and go to bed myself. Bye!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Very nice comeback. I was so annoyed with the bad start of our defense but as somebody said here, Birindelli leaving was good UNFORTUNATELY.

I watched the match on Rai Uno.

Here are the ratings:...
Thanks for the great summary, ReBeL. :tup:

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
We're back, and we're comming strong!!!

Whohoooo!!! I couldn't watch the match, I was on work. Does some one got the goals?!? I can't find them on youtube, too recent...

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
good match with a much better 2nd half...Nocerino was outstanding throughout the game and showed that he is definitely the Biaconero to watch out for this season...played so well that Tiago was not required the whole game

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I just came on here and I'm very pleased with the result. I didn't get to see the game but I'm hoping to download the full thing tomorrow. It's good that Iaquinta finally scored.

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
good match with a much better 2nd half...Nocerino was outstanding throughout the game and showed that he is definitely the Biaconero to watch out for this season...played so well that Tiago was not required the whole game
Well, that's why he was named man of the match! Only one minus point, & that's just inexperience. In the 55th min. he couldn't read Totti who beat him nice as you like...

didnt even think about tiago for one minute, totally forgot he was a juve player for 90 mins. with this score in mind i cannot f*cking wait to see camo return
Camo coming back is always something to look forward to.

Look, I know it's already been mentioned but I have to say I don't want to think what Ranieri's plan might have been if Biri hadn't gone off. As it happens I didn't know he'd hurt his knee, I thought Ranieri had wakened up to the fact that he should have started with Zanetti. Almost from the moment he came on, Zanetti's presence made all the difference, not just by his own work but the fact that the formation had to be changed to accommodate him. Salihamidzic at RB was better than at RMF, not to mention having Nedved more central.
Anyway, as for goal of the match I still can't choose between Trez's 1'st off a neat double pass by Zanetti & Nedved. DP's header from the lovely assist by Almiron & Zala, & the awareness of Zala to crack in that volley from the rebound off DP's free kick. A mention for Iaquinta here. Don't forget he gave us the lead. He'll likely continue to frustrate us but he'll prove me right by knocking in that vital goal when it's needed! So now we're up & running & let's hope Mr Ranieri learns from this!!!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It's hard to argue...hell, it was our 1'st & a most needed one. OK, you've got it!
Cheers. I agree that our goals were all of a pretty high standard though.

Hope we can debate which of our 5 goals was the best a few times through the season. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)