[Friendly] Roma vs. Juventus - August 11 (21 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
After we got that first goal we looked totally different. Andrade got off to a horrible start. Molinaro looks solid at LB. Nocerino and Almiron have been good in the middle although I think Almiron has been a step slow today. Zanetti-Nocerino and Almiron are really working well together. I think Tiago needs to really step up if he wants any playing time whatsoever.

BUFFON

SALI-ANDRADE-CRIS-MOLI
NOCE-ZANETTO-ALMIRON-NEDVED
IAQUINTA-TREZEGUET

working well
:tdown:

DP on that place :pint:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We have played decently for having so many ugly defensive errors. We even have two defensive midfielders on the side yet we can't keep out the goals. Listen, people, if you have a defense that lets in goals due to marking errors, no amount of defensive midfielders will help you. Criscito has indeed played well but apparently we don't have any cohesion at the back at this early stage in the new season.

I think we're playing this:

Buffon

Salihamidzic - Andrade - Criscito - Molinaro

Zanetti

Nocerino - Almiron

Iaquinta - Trezeguet - Nedved

I like this sort of formation but it's not working well because Iaquinta is not a right-winger and our defense is so poor collectively. Once the right players come into the fold, however, I believe this 4-3-3 will work very well. We've easily been more dangerous.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We have played decently for having so many ugly defensive errors. We even have two defensive midfielders on the side yet we can't keep out the goals. Listen, people, if you have a defense that lets in goals due to marking errors, no amount of defensive midfielders will help you. Criscito has indeed played well but apparently we don't have any cohesion at the back at this early stage in the new season.

I think we're playing this:

Buffon

Salihamidzic - Andrade - Criscito - Molinaro

Zanetti

Nocerino - Almiron

Iaquinta - Trezeguet - Nedved

I like this sort of formation but it's not working well because Iaquinta is not a right-winger and our defense is so poor collectively. Once the right players come into the fold, however, I believe this 4-3-3 will work very well. We've easily been more dangerous.
id still be inclined to try out tiago on the right when camo is not available then nocerino and almiron centre or almiron left when no nedved and zanetti/nocerino - tiago and camo on the right

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
id still be inclined to try out tiago on the right when camo is not available then nocerino and almiron centre or almiron left when no nedved and zanetti/nocerino - tiago and camo on the right
I'd field Camoranesi as a right-forward with Tiago as right-middie because that's where they both are the best and most dangerous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)