[Friendly] Roma vs. Juventus - August 11 (7 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
I really doubt Molinaro's credentials so I would think

----Grygera---Andrade---Chiellini----Criscito----

might not be bad when the season starts coz I really feel Chiellini next to Andrade would be more solid. The problem with this backline IMO is that the fullbacks dont seem they would be the marauding type. I've not watched Criscito or Molinaro but I get the impression Molinaro is better goin foward but not as good at the back. Am I right?
tbh I'd switch Chiellini&Criscito.Criscito is looking good as CB imo.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Good stuff, nightmare start and great comeback, I really think bringing zanetti on helped us to control that mid that little bit more. I feel like a parrot but couldnt agree with the rest of you guys our defense really does sux. Nocerino..:tup:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
best players this half: Nocerino and Criscito.
Criscito is playing much better than Andrade, and his timing is better. If he plays like this throughout the season, we won't need to buy Andrade a partner.

Great pass by Zanetti on the first goal. Nice assist by Nocerino on the second. Also that wasn't a penalty, it would have been harsh on Roma since there was barely any contact

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
yes true, alen. i think with maybe one addition to our defence we will do okay, its the partnership of criscito and andrade, andrade needs to settle in and form a relationship with criscito and criscito needs time to mature into a class act.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
brillant fightback by La Juve so far but the defence is still looking extremely suspect...Nocerino and Trez have been brilliant so far

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Criscito is playing much better than Andrade, and his timing is better. If he plays like this throughout the season, we won't need to buy Andrade a partner.

Great pass by Zanetti on the first goal. Nice assist by Nocerino on the second. Also that wasn't a penalty, it would have been harsh on Roma since there was barely any contact
yes i agree criscito has been impressive yet again and wasnt really blame for either goals

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
After we got that first goal we looked totally different. Andrade got off to a horrible start. Molinaro looks solid at LB. Nocerino and Almiron have been good in the middle although I think Almiron has been a step slow today. Zanetti-Nocerino and Almiron are really working well together. I think Tiago needs to really step up if he wants any playing time whatsoever.

BUFFON

SALI-ANDRADE-CRIS-MOLI
NOCE-ZANETTO-ALMIRON-NEDVED
IAQUINTA-TREZEGUET

working well

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

I agree with that.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Good half. It took us a while to find our groove, but in the last 20 minutes Juve looked the better side. Nocerino, Trezeguet, Nedved and Salihamidzic have been playing well. Criscito is doing ok, he stopped a nice play from Totti and hasn't made any bad mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)