[FRIENDLY] Nancy 1-1 JUVENTUS, July 19th 2009 (74 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Against better opposition hell we wont even have much chances to attack will be scratching our heads as to how we conceded. Early days but not looking good :disagree:
Yeah, good point you have there. Let's sell Chiellini, Buffon, Canna, Melo, Sissoko and Diego along with IQ and Trez since we aren't playing them. Ooops forgot the world cup winner Camoranesi too.

Please, let's not get carried away because we gave up a goal.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #384
    This is a good test to see if our backup D's are good enough. I think Nancy is ahead of us in training because they start earlier in France right?
    From what I understand, Caceres would be needed.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Amauri, Alex and Immobile are linkink well so far.. I would say bad finishing, not bad combining between the forwards...
    I like ur avatar. Not your post.

haha jk, true...immobile had a couple chances. It seems the passing between DP and Amauri we seem to be missing that last killer pass onto goal I think. A few intercepted passes, need to read each other better I think between DP and Amauri

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Yeah, good point you have there. Let's sell Chiellini, Buffon, Canna, Melo, Sissoko and Diego along with IQ and Trez since we aren't playing them. Ooops forgot the world cup winner Camoranesi too.

Please, let's not get carried away because we gave up a goal.
    Thats not the point, if we have the same injury jinxed season again, we might just see this defence playing in some of the games and you could prolly imagine what we may expect.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    ugh, we are playing without our top destroyers and its exposing our defense more. Poulsen is not existent out there today. Once we start dictating play things will look much better

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    our offense isn't combining so does that mean we wont score goals this year and win games as a result? come on:sergio:
    I am not all worried about that, DP wasnt good today, but Diego's presence will be critical here...
    Zebina had a great half until that moment where he got raped and Nancy scored.
    Exactly, he had a good game, but still, he is just Zebina...
    Yes because we will be fielding Zebina Grygera Ariaudo Salihamidzic as our starting defenders.
    Our system will expose them, we can already see that from now and we are expecting great things from Zebi, dont we?

Grygera--Ariaudo central defence is not our start cd duo. One is not a cd, other is inexperienced.
    True that, but thats now why i am worried, i see no support from our flanks.
    Cheillini and Canna would a lot more solid but the back includes 4players and they are not fast enough to be everywhere.
    We still conceded easy goals, just like the one a very probable starter (Zebina) conceded.
    Canna wouldnt be in a position to do nothing at this particular, at his age to prevent that from happening.
    We have already seen how we are going to concede some silly goals...
    Hopefully Melo and Sissoko will prevent most of those from happening...

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Thats not the point, if we have the same injury jinxed season again, we might just see this defence playing in some of the games and you could prolly imagine what we may expect.
    Well what do you expect then? If we have the same injury jinxed season then there is not much we can do about it, is there? We are on a smaller field and still trying to find our groove with a new formation. It is our second game with a new formation and new players. The team is still getting their chemistry. I mean come one, grygera is playing CB...the formation and players is an experiment.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    Now who's playing at the back ?
    Even if they are just substitues they will play one day !
    Guys I hope that injuris will not haunt us all season long

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Our system will expose them, we can already see that from now and we are expecting great things from Zebi, dont we?
    What system and which players will it expose, can you be more specific please?

And I always rate Zebina high, yes I am expecting lots from him. FORZA ZEBINA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)