[FRIENDLY] Nancy 1-1 JUVENTUS, July 19th 2009 (2 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
He actually did nothing wrong. Plus, he's done better than the likes of Almiron, Tiago for example. He doesn't deserve this.
Honestly speaking, I wasn't a big fan on his purchase. And when comparing Almiron, Tiago, Poulsen I'd say:

Amiron did nothing
Tiago and Poulsen did 1 thing each during their Juventus Career so far.

Tiago: Cleared that on the line chance against inter
Poulsen: Scored that late goal (can't remember against who).

I was one of the guys happy with Tiago's purchase then he totally let me down. So I want both Tiago and Poulsen to make way for better player. BUT if it is true that Tiago has found himself under the coaching for Ciro (who wouldn't, god bless you Ciro) then he should definitely stay. I hate that he is not tough on the ball, but when he is ON FORM he does know how to pass the ball and is more creative than most of our last season's midfielders.
THAT IS SAID, his form in the past couple of years was... how do I put it... he was too gay to function...

Buy on AliExpress.com

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Honestly speaking, I wasn't a big fan on his purchase. And when comparing Almiron, Tiago, Poulsen I'd say:

Amiron did nothing
Tiago and Poulsen did 1 thing each during their Juventus Career so far.

Tiago: Cleared that on the line chance against inter
Poulsen: Scored that late goal (can't remember against who).

I was one of the guys happy with Tiago's purchase then he totally let me down. So I want both Tiago and Poulsen to make way for better player. BUT if it is true that Tiago has found himself under the coaching for Ciro (who wouldn't, god bless you Ciro) then he should definitely stay. I hate that he is not tough on the ball, but when he is ON FORM he does know how to pass the ball and is more creative than most of our last season's midfielders.
THAT IS SAID, his form in the past couple of years was... how do I put it... he was too gay to function...
I think that clearance was against Chelsea in the champions league:shifty:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What International players will be available against Vicenza? I know that Diego, Sissoko, and De ceglie are all out but does anybody know the status of our other players who where absent from the first two friendlies. For example Cannavaro, Buffon, Melo, Iaquinta, Marchisio, Giovinco, Leggro, etc?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)