[Friendly] Mezzocorona vs JUVENTUS (July 11th 2008) (3 Viewers)

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
i heard that he is one of the best with Pasquato and Castiglia
I have seen Pasquato a couple of times I don't like him so much but he is good i must admit.. a little bit to slow thats his problem.

Castiglia must be good as he was in the primavera all-star team.

Remember that Esposito is born 90 and already played primavera footboll last season;)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Mellberg and Grygera have reached Pinzolo today...

Tomorrow they will start training...

Back to the match:

Out: Legrottaglie, Molinaro & Zanetti
In: Duravia, D’Elia & Castiglia

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #113
    I have to mention that Mezzocorona haven't "officially" started their training camp so don't get to high on this win. :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    From the highlights I seen and reports I read of Primavera, Daud seems to stand out more then Esposito (did in Malaysia cup last year too), and they both are born 90. Daud seems to be quite a goalscoring winger. And Essabr scored most of our goals so he deserves to be mentionned (Bottone his partner in crime, but he doesnt seem to be rated).

May 15, 2007
    From the highlights I seen and reports I read of Primavera, Daud seems to stand out more then Esposito (did in Malaysia cup last year too), and they both are born 90. Daud seems to be quite a goalscoring winger. And Essabr scored most of our goals so he deserves to be mentionned (Bottone his partner in crime, but he doesnt seem to be rated).
    Essabr was born in 1989 so he probably gets mentioned more. Fausto Rossi is also good he plays for the Italy Under 19s

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Hehe maby because he is from Somalia :lol: kidding mate..

Daud is also a great talent, but who is playing today? I have heard that both of them are very good. But I remember hearing from Esposito a long time ago, a video here was posted when Juve was playing Liverpool ( berretti team) it was he versus the Liverpool team. I like the style of Esposito more.

But nothing can be compared to our primavera team of players born 86.. Sick team

May 15, 2007
    Hehe maby because he is from Somalia :lol: kidding mate..

Daud is also a great talent, but who is playing today? I have heard that both of them are very good. But I remember hearing from Esposito a long time ago, a video here was posted when Juve was playing Liverpool ( berretti team) it was he versus the Liverpool team. I like the style of Esposito more.

But nothing can be compared to our primavera team of players born 86.. Sick team
    Marchisio, De Ceglie, Criscito, Paolucci, Volpato, Masiello, Zammuto....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)