[Friendly] Mezzocorona vs JUVENTUS (July 11th 2008) (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe maby because he is from Somalia :lol: kidding mate..

Daud is also a great talent, but who is playing today? I have heard that both of them are very good. But I remember hearing from Esposito a long time ago, a video here was posted when Juve was playing Liverpool ( berretti team) it was he versus the Liverpool team. I like the style of Esposito more.

But nothing can be compared to our primavera team of players born 86.. Sick team
Dont mean Esposito isnt a one of the better talents, he was the one together with Pasquato that had been hyped up initially for over a year now (since Malaysia cup days), but I keep track of of few primavera games, and I hadnt noticed him in those games and reports (either injured, or impresses in games one doesnt know of), while those I mentionned have been those who been the stars. Actually havent seen Esposito yet except few minutes in Malaysia cup, where have you seen him?

P.S according to official site, bit of a typo, but they say Daud is ethopian and not somali ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Or Ranieri diden't picked him?
That too, but Ranieri seems to be quite charitable with choosing pretty much almost all of the primavera kids. Unlikely one would leave out some of them. I know Campagna, Essabr, Bottone, Cossentini and several others have been loaned out, so was speculating maybe he isnt there for the same reason, who knows.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Dont mean Esposito isnt a one of the better talents, he was the one together with Pasquato that had been hyped up initially for over a year now (since Malaysia cup days), but I keep track of of few primavera games, and I hadnt noticed him in those games and reports (either injured, or impresses in games one doesnt know of), while those I mentionned have been those who been the stars. Actually havent seen Esposito yet except few minutes in Malaysia cup, where have you seen him?

P.S according to official site, bit of a typo, but they say Daud is ethopian and not somali ;)
I remember hearing about Esposito long before the Malasyian cup.

About Daud Mogadiscio (Etiopia) lol correct me If I am wrong, Mogadiscio is Somalas capital? not Etipoia :p, and Juventus.com writes Classe 1990, Nazionale Under 21 somalo, he plays for Somalia under 21 team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)