[Friendly] Manchester United - Juventus (August 6th, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

medo

May 26, 2007
Hey all ..
I'm at Oslo at the moment.. is there anyone from Oslo here who can tell me about a good pub where they show the game?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It will be a very very difficult test for us.
Manure is one of the strongest teams in the world and their championship starts sooner than ours, they will be better prepared, but we need a positive result to boost our morality for the CL qualifier.
I would only like to see an attempt to fix some of our casual/permanent problems, our creativity issues and our ineffectiveness in the defense against talented opposition.
A positive result may be out of reach, but a positive performance isnt...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
A positive result may be out of reach, but a positive performance isnt...
I expect the opposite actually. Positive result but not a convincing performance. Kinda like Arsenal-Juve.

Manchester will be missing almost all their stars (Ronaldo, Vidic, Rooney, Carrick, Hargreaves etc) and all the players on their bench are from their youth team. If i'm not wrong, Scholes, Giggs, Neville aren't well prepared physically and they can't play more than 45 minutes, plus Ferguson implied that he'll give a fair chance to all the available players.
We on the other hand will have the final test before CL and Ranieri said that he won't make many substitutions (i think we'll play like it's an official match and we'll make only 3 subs). Being the final test it's logically to expect the best players to play on this match and i think that our best players certainly aren't inferior to Manchester's B team.

Just like vs Arsenal i think we'll take advantage of our experience (their inexperience) and possibly win the game. But i'm not so sure that we'll perform well.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
I guess its the key for Rai uno when the screen will be gone :

Key 0C: 45 69 12 04 6D B6 A0 EE ---> August

isnt it ?
Can we open rai uno like Rai international with this key or not ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)