[Friendly] Manchester United - Juventus (August 6th, 2008) (12 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
On a serious note, do you ever feel like going to watch Juventus live? If you know ahead that we play boring, we are so inferior when it comes to tactics and physically we get out muscled no matter what opponent we face. If you know that once we take the lead we become even more boring, why would you feel like going to the stadium and waste 90 minutes of your life on a boring event?
The chance to boo Molinaro at his face is priceless:weee:

We are not getting out muscled and out runned from every team and we can do fairly well at the air balls with the new additions, but the EPL teams are the true masters of physical football and their only advantage against the rest of the wall lies between the airballs, they are particulary efficient on that department.
We are strong enough in the air for an Italian team and we have plenty of ball winners to enforce our will in the middle of the field, but there are more efficient ways to fight EPL teams, i hope that CR is proved smarter than Capello...

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #224
    The chance to boo Molinaro at his face is priceless:weee:

We are not getting out muscled and out runned from every team and we can do fairly well at the air balls with the new additions, but the EPL teams are the true masters of physical football and their only advantage against the rest of the wall lies between the airballs, they are particulary efficient on that department.
    We are strong enough in the air for an Italian team and we have plenty of ball winners to enforce our will in the middle of the field, but there are more efficient ways to fight EPL teams, i hope that CR is proved smarter than Capello...
    What if Molinaro was injured?

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
    an arabic site says the game will be on ART6, MUTV, RAI UNO,ViaSat Sport 6,Sport Klub (Hungary), Sport Klub(Serbia), TV2 Sport

I dont guarantee anything, but I'll be waiting infront of ART6

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #230
    an arabic site says the game will be on ART6, MUTV, RAI UNO,ViaSat Sport 6,Sport Klub (Hungary), Sport Klub(Serbia), TV2 Sport

I dont guarantee anything, but I'll be waiting infront of ART6
    There is no ViaSat Sport 6, there are only three and one Golf channel. The game is on ViaSat Sport 2.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    I have sopcast, can anyone recommend to me any channels i could watch the game on?

edit : sorry for the double post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)