[Friendly] Manchester United - Juventus (August 6th, 2008) (4 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I can stream the game game in audio but with Swedish commentary.
thanks but I won't understand a single thing apart from the players names and when somebody scores. Well, that ain't bad. :p

I'm checking if there's something on BBC radio.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #244
    You guys wait two hours, I will watch it in half an hour.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    You guys wait two hours, I will watch it in half an hour.
    Just because it airs in half an hour doesn´t mean that the game starts in half an hour. ;)

Damn, hate this english dashboard, can´t find anything!

Any official roster yet?
    Will be interesting in multiple aspects:
    1. What is the best 11 regarding Ranieri.
    2. How will we be able to perform against a team that are way further in thier "season", starting 2 week erlier then our lady.
    3. Will we be able to play creative?
    4. Will we be able to defend decently?

Hi Jack!

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    I want to ban Mafia for asking the question about the start of the match.
    No but dude, ive been fucked over before by these time differences and shit, because once or twice i have missed the start of the match by an hour and shit, because of time difference here in the Caribbean, i apologize but im just making 100% sure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    No but dude, ive been fucked over before by these time differences and shit, because once or twice i have missed the start of the match by an hour and shit, because of time difference here in the Caribbean, i apologize but im just making 100% sure.
    Haha, it's a joke about something i've said here few hours ago. Look at the post below

And for the last time (even though i'm sure at least 5 more people will ask when will the match start) it starts at :

10:00 in Hawai

11:00 in Alaska

12:00 in US/Canadian west coast

13:00 in west-central USA/Canada

14:00 in Central US/Canada, Mexico, Costarica, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Salvador, Belize

15:00 US/Canadian east coast, Colombia, Cuba, Jamaica, Haiti, Trinidad, Ecuador, Peru

16:00 in west Brazil, Bolivia, Paraguay, Guyana, Bermuda, Chile, Dominican Republic

17:00 in Grenland, Argentina, Uruguay, east Brazil, Suriname

20:00 in Britain, Ireland, Portugal, Morocco, West African coast, Iceland

21:00 in Italy, Germany, France, Sweden, Norway, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Serbia, Albania, Netherlands, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Hungary, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Algeria, Tunisia, Nigeria, Cameroon, Chad, Benin, Niger, Congo, Gabon, Angola, Namibia, Luxemburgh, Central Africa, Malta, Liechtenstein, San Marino and Vatican

22:00 in Greece, Turkey, Israel, Bulgaria, Lebanon, Cyprus, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Romania, Ukraine, Finland, Baltic countries, Belarus, South-east Africa

23:00 in Saudi Arabia, European Russia, East Africa, Madagascar, Qatar, Yemen, Iraq.

23:30 in Iran and Afghanistan

00:00 in Oman, UAE, Georgia, Armenia and Azerbaijan

01:00 in Pakistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Central Russia, Bangladesh, Butan and Turkmenistan

01:30 in India, Nepal and Sri Lanka

02:00 in Kazakhstan and Kyrgizstan

02:30 in Burma

03:00 in Siberia, west Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos

04:00 in China, Malaysia, Philippines, central Indonesia, west Australia

05:00 in Japan, North Korea, South Korea, east Indonesia, east Russia

05:30 in Central Australia

06:00 in east Australia, Papua New Guinea, Micronesia, Vladivostok in Russia

08:00 in New Zeland, Fiji, Marshall Islands

If someone asks again when will the match start i will shoot myself.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    Haha o shit ! Lololol i apologize dude, i never saw that hahaha. In my defence i dont see Barbados in there though lol :p :p

edit : i hope u will only shoot urself somewhere non fatal also btw lol

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Haha o shit ! Lololol i apologize dude, i never saw that hahaha. In my defence i dont see Barbados in there though lol :p :p

edit : i hope u will only shoot urself somewhere non fatal also btw lol
    I guess you're at the same time zone with Trinidad so it should mean that the match starts at 15:00 for you.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #258
    Go directly to jail without pass "go".
    :smoke:
    You sort of disappeared, last time I called you I had a business idea, just afterwards your phones died totally. I thought you took my idea and became richer than Jacob Wallenberg.

Anyway, good to have you back.

Holygr4le

Aug 4, 2005
    You sort of disappeared, last time I called you I had a business idea, just afterwards your phones died totally. I thought you took my idea and became richer than Jacob Wallenberg.

Anyway, good to have you back.
    In my heart I never went away...
    Sometimes life just take turns you could not see in advance.

Did name my baby gril Juva though. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)