[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Villarreal, August 7th 2009 (38 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
Midfield is too slow, nobody is moving, the defenders are in our 18 yard box 95% of the time, Del Piero has been horrible, Camo cant get shit right, Zebina and Melo lost way too many balls, and Villareal have a deserved lead.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
streamerone is working for me it's not that good but better then nothing.

juventus played really weak i think we should concentrate on a legro, chiellini partnership. cannavaro partnerships with one of chiellini and legro seems not working.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i am glad that we are not so easy to shut down with our magic formation with one creative player in comparision to the old 4-4-2 where we had two wingers the opponent had to shutdown ...

oh how i love it, how all the smart fans football manager tactics are applied and totally fail.

fire Zero (game system) Ferrara !

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Very interesting game as far as I'm concerned. Ciro will have definitely noticed some stuff (formation & tactics wise) that will come in handy when the real games start.

The positives: all things considered the back 4 are doing ok & Trez looks fired up.

The negatives: we're very slow & sluggish, a 3-man midfield consisting of Melo, Camo & Marchisio does not work and will probably never work.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Well to sum it up...

The Good : Manninger (Brilliant. The reason why we aren't 3-0), Cannavaro and Zebina (The guy seems on fire)

The Bad: Melo, Molinaro (We have Brazzo for fuck sake), Connection between Midfield and Attack (albeit our lack of work at the middle, whenever we do go forward, the link between midfield and attack is just non-existent)

We are defending pretty well but for everything else, we are doing crap. I hope for some changes at 2H as we need em.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)