[Friendly] JUVENTUS vs Piacenza (July 15th 2008) (1 Viewer)

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
No, Del Piero - Trezeguet - Iaquinta will kick ass. Amauri is just for show, like the '65 Mustang your uncle keeps in the barn. He's at Juventus just so they can say they made a splash in the transfer market. A very big, unneccessary splash.
i think if iaquinta played today with amauri upfront we were more dangerous. but what the heck we lost.

i hope that we play good football in dortmund or it will be my first and last game i will watch live (just kidding :p)

Buy on AliExpress.com

valtine

Apr 12, 2008
Napoli drew 1-1 with Hungarian top flight side Zalaegerszeg and we lose to Serie B Piacenza. That says a lot and don't let me tell you later in the season

I TOLD YOU SO
That match was a joke. :D I think all players on the pitch ran as much as a player run usually a match. So IMO our defeat isn't so serious either.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I know it was only our second match and we are missing Camo, Del Piero, Buffon, Chellini, and Momo is injured. Its just a fucking friendly. Our players dont even try in friendlies. Most teams dont try in friendlies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Friendlies are just for fitness anyways, we're just at the start of the preseason so everyone is taking it easy not to get injured.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We're so gonna get f*cked in the Emirates Cup, game vs ManU and the EPL lovers will continue their wanking.
Fuck the emirates cup. The CL will be our time to remind those EPL fools why the did so well the past two years in Europe. I wanna see the English "dominate" Europe with Juve back on the scene.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)