[Friendly] JUVENTUS vs Monaco (01/6/09) (4 Viewers)

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Could anyone tell me what was our formation in the second half wiith Ekdal, Zanetti and Poulsen all on the pitch, which I suppose was not 4-4-2? I couldn't watch the match due to the bad stream.
_______________Manninger

Salihamidzic Legrottaglie Ariaudo De Ceglie

________Poulsen Zanetti Ekdal

Esposito____________________Giovinco

______________Iaquinta

Someting like that.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yeah, really fair enough!

Thanks! I wouldn't post as promised, ban wasnt nessesary, but not a biggie. It OK

I still dont know why I did this twice; actually I thought no one saw the first post, so thats why I did it again. Really bad joke when team is losing and so many people are really concentrated and woried.

I HONESTLY APOLOGIZE AGAIN!

lets forget it.

P.S. Come on guys I will soon have 1000 post over here since jul 2006! I love this place, and support Juve since 95/96 CL final with Ajax (was 12 then).
I recieved 6523846 thousand -reps (not big deal) and several bans. And really comon I dont really post much lately once a week maybe, and not really irritating posts. Its just that some dont care what I post still -rep me. :(

Come on tha PAST is gone, would be great if you could forget everything.

P.P.S. It was really close, at the end of HT with that crazy free kick from DP.
-Rep with pleasure!

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
well jck u gotta see the game for yourself..cuz i cannot explain to myself how could we lose ... we had a good start..(del piero with some chances and 2 free kicks) some good oportunities..then..legro makes a foul in the box..penalty...goal...0-1 (7-1 the shoots at goal in the first half). Then in the second half our team is changed completely (2 linebacks remain)..the game is starting to slow down...our creation dissapears and rises with giovinco (the kid had some good opportunities from free kicks, and hit the bar once)..and some counterattacks from monaco (especially freddy adu). As monaco scored in the first half (out of nowhere) c. zanetti launches iaquinta who finishes in his own style ( in the 90 minute ..then the ref blew his whistle). The match was settled when chimenti entered in the half of the second half of the game. At the penalties...despite Badass Devil assurances, the great chimi wasnt good enough to stop the monaco reserves from scoring. De Cegle missed one ..so that is the end of the match. I would like to mention Ariaudo...a great win for juve's future (he had a flawless game..and gave an impresion of great maturity on the field).

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
good question .... think they are our 3rd kit ... and btw manninger would have so saved that penalty :D... but forza buffon that he's back and lets hope he gets back into it asap!!!!... giovinco owned and vinny is still my favourite!!! :D amazing finish as... and there were alot of free kicks!!! that should have gone in , shame!... all in all we should have penaltys dont judge the game or any game!!!
forza juve in 2009!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)