[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Hamburg SV (July 18th 2010) (63 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Most positive thing about this game is Storari. He has been very solid.
He'll do well. Great signing.
I don't expect them to crush Hamburg but we should be doing better than this.
We have virtually no creativity or midfielder capable of holding the ball. The back four is clearly 2nd rate. Of course we're doing shit all out there. The positives are that Motta and Storari look good, and even with such a shit line up we're hold our shape well and look more organised then last year. That's why we're not leaking chances despite having shit all posession :tup:

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I wonder if the people who want us to use our whole budget on Dzeko think that he would have scored in this game.?

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
No, not at all. Because if I did, than we might as well call Juventus a Serie C2 team as the way this lot played today is abysmal. There was not one positive thing about it. If this game is any sort of indication, we can start looking forward to season 2011/2012 and I hope that is not the case.
Im not talking about todays match. Its my opinion about our attackers.

I cant see any of them in a starting eleven. Especially in a team that wants titles.

If we are going for 3-4 place then we are fine. I have bigger hopes then that.

IMO Iaquinta and Amauri are at best players for the bench.

Trez and Delpiero was great players but Inzaghi,Vieri,Van Nistelrooy to. Its time to move forward.

If you believe that we still can win titels with our current attack then I respect that.

We need a WC attacker like Milito,Villa,Droga,Torres,Forlan,Dzeko

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
We seriously lack skilled players, i just hope we got to keep Gio, Diego and get perhaps someone like Krasic. Thats probably our only hope to have a serious run this season in any tournament.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)