[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Hamburg SV (July 18th 2010) (8 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2007
Trez shows his real self against a worthy opponent. He is a legend and was a great striker.. but he has lost so much.. Look at the chance when Martinez pass him. He had open goal. but he is slow and has lost his touch..

Sad that Delneri and Marotta rate him from matches against amateurs..

We need a new attacker badly.. Trez finished... Delpiero a legend to but slow and old ( sad to say, could make a impact from the bench) Iaquinta just runs ... Amauri no comment....
pretty much nails it. You can't assume they are going to play like that against REAL teams. Our offense has needed an overhaul for years now. We keep holding onto players waaaay past their prime on offense.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know this is just a friendly but its disappointing to see the team struggle to hold any sort of possession against supposedly inferior opposition.

Its last season all over again :depressed:

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Friendly or not doesn't change the fact that all the signings we have done so far have been mediocre at best and the season officially starts in under 2 weeks.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

No, not at all. Because if I did, than we might as well call Juventus a Serie C2 team as the way this lot played today is abysmal. There was not one positive thing about it. If this game is any sort of indication, we can start looking forward to season 2011/2012 and I hope that is not the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)