[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Hamburg SV (July 18th 2010) (86 Viewers)

memo

Nov 18, 2005
you fucking idiots stop blasting Martinez when your whole team was SHIT last year.
He's new to the team, let me blend in. I bet you shit bags cant play a friendly with new friends without your feet shaking.
actually i like malaka a lot...he is the type of player that i like...but he was shit today xD
and i cant see him on a 4-4-2
a 4-2-3-1 will suit also to lanza...ang giovinco

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
you fucking idiots stop blasting Martinez when your whole team was SHIT last year.
He's new to the team, let me blend in. I bet you shit bags cant play a friendly with new friends without your feet shaking.
Ohh nice, we have found ourself a Lady Gaga version of a juve fan!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
could be fitness?
doubt it....you think he's not in any kind of shape now ??

you got all of that in the first half huh? Maybe you should run the team.
I made one comment (will have many more after the game), but I will accept your invitation to run this team once I find out if I can get a leave of absence from my job :p

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
actually we looked more of a team than we did the whole last season IMO. but still we lacked the distribution and the flow of the ball and some individual mistakes that i think as the international players join and play a couple of matches there will be an understandment formed. people who are complaining about martinez performance are people who really overated his signing anyway i think he did good somehow consiering he just joined

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)