[FRIENDLY] JUVENTUS vs Hamburg SV (July 18th 2010) (84 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
ha ha, the germans praise the technically skilled sissoko :p
:lol: I noticed that. This commentator keeps talking rubbish. Oh well...

--

Ekdal's been good, Lanzafame looking lively aswell. Martinez is really poor this game though, imo. Motta not great. Storari :tup:

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
you fucking idiots stop blasting Martinez when your whole team was SHIT last year.
He's new to the team, let him blend in. I bet you shit bags cant play a friendly with new friends without your feet shaking.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
every one knee jerking over martinez over a friendly, he has been with his new team mates for how long?
already ride him off i suppose.
he is lacking some basic skills like passing and dribbling, but if you think that will change once he gets to know his new teammates......:rolleyes:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Better than Diego? Legro

He shouldn't shoot, that's my point.

Ekdal or Martinez, why? because they've the same reputation as Diego for these kicks, nothing

Diego with 1 leg is more suitable at freekicks than the above mentioned.
He is not the best freekick taker out there, but you are seriously underrating his freekick ability.

Even Del Piero was wasteful on freekicks last season.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
you fucking idiots stop blasting Martinez when your whole team was SHIT last year.
He's new to the team, let me blend in. I bet you shit bags cant play a friendly with new friends without your feet shaking.
Calm the fuck down.

He's been poor this game, end of. Can't say anything more.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
didnt anyone else see hugo stiglitz in that beer commercial, never have i seen such a gay way to drink beer.

i love how german commercials are 90% beer.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
The individual defending is bad, which is not too worrisome because these are mostly backup and reserve players, but the team defending and shape is looking good. A lot of blocked shots, players never really left one on one with attackers.

Ekdal looks good. Diego might have found a new position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)