Friendly: Juventus vs China Olympic Team(22/July/2007) (2 Viewers)

wenbin

Jun 18, 2005
one of the best Chinese Olympic team in the our history in terms of talents, who will play in the Olympic Game next year in Beijing.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
one of the best Chinese Olympic team in the our history in terms of talents, who will play in the Olympic Game next year in Beijing.
And yet they always complain about the Italian and Portuguese national teams being such big divers...

China has the best Olympic divers in the world! :D

wenbin

Jun 18, 2005
still got a long way to go if it cant even beat inter and struggle against QPR :disagree:
agree, still a long way to go. however, Inter is a strong side, may be not as great as Juve:):) , but still one of the strongest side in Italy even in Europe.
Inter 3-0 China
Scorers: Cruz pen 33, Solari 58, Adriano 60
Inter: Toldo (Orlandoni 58); Filippini, Fatic, Materazzi (Samuel 46), Maxwell (Pedrelli 46); Maaroufi, Bolzoni, Filkor (Slavkovski 78), Stankovic (Solari 46); Cruz (Adriano 46), Suazo (Balotelli 46)

and what is QPR??

PEACE

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
agree, still a long way to go. however, Inter is a strong side, may be not as great as Juve:):) , but still one of the strongest side in Italy even in Europe.
Inter 3-0 China
Scorers: Cruz pen 33, Solari 58, Adriano 60
Inter: Toldo (Orlandoni 58); Filippini, Fatic, Materazzi (Samuel 46), Maxwell (Pedrelli 46); Maaroufi, Bolzoni, Filkor (Slavkovski 78), Stankovic (Solari 46); Cruz (Adriano 46), Suazo (Balotelli 46)

and what is QPR??

PEACE
QPR aka Queens Park Rangers is a team in England that plays in the Coca Cola Championship. (league under EPL).

i hope we better Inters result, like to see who Ranieri sticks at CB this time.

wenbin

Jun 18, 2005
QPR aka Queens Park Rangers is a team in England that plays in the Coca Cola Championship. (league under EPL).
thanks for the information,

as for the result, I hope China could score a goal!! :smoke: But Juve will win by big margin for sure.

中国队加油!! FORZA JUVE!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

yes QPR played the chinese olympic team a few months ago and a massive fight kicked off leaving one of the chinese players in hospital

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
This match will be exclusive TOO on Juventus channel, so the possibility that it will be on other Tv channels is so low.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)