[Friendly] Juventus - Spezia (2 Viewers)

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
nedved's main leg is left? i thought it was right
nyways nice goen but im worried about our defense, but if buffon is actually stayin i got nothing to worry about

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
juventus710 said:
nedved's main leg is left? i thought it was right
nyways nice goen but im worried about our defense, but if buffon is actually stayin i got nothing to worry about
Nedved uses both legs equaly!
Chiellini's main leg is the left one.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Juve: We won't hold Ibra back Friday 4 August, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli admits they won’t hold Zlatan Ibrahimovic against his will in Serie B.

The Swedish international has reiterated several times over the past few days that he has no intention of playing in the Second Division following the Calciopoli scandal and would prefer a switch to Milan or Inter.

“If we can get it into his head that staying with us would be a good idea and convince him of this, then Ibrahimovic will happily play a part in our project. Otherwise the situation would be more complicated,” Cobolli Gigli told Sky Italia.

The former Ajax star’s agent, Mino Raiola, told newspapers yesterday that he was willing to take legal action to extricate him from his contract with the Bianconeri.

“We could stage a battle and a player can be tied to a chair to keep him at a club, but his head is the main territory to be conquered,” continued the Juventus President.

“You can wage war with your body, but not with your mind. You need conviction to stay on. We require players who are determined and committed to us so they are willing to drain their last drop of sweat for the club.”

The situation between Ibrahimovic and Juventus is deteriorating, as he will not be fielded in tonight’s friendly test against Spezia, a side that has just earned promotion to Serie B. The striker remained at the Pinzolo training camp rather than making the trip to Rovereto and it is currently unclear whether it was due to a fitness problem or disciplinary action.
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug4k.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)