[Friendly] JUVENTUS Black 8-0 JUVENTUS White (August 9th 2023, 12:30pm EST) (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ah yes in a match against the next gen yes what a star yes

Yes, good you realized where you are, this is indeed the thread for match vs Next Gen.

I'm sorry if it's too much to ask of you, that you judge players on the merit of their performance alone. Did did very well in this game. Doesnt deserve dismissive comment.

And same Kenan you rather see was anonymous in this game. Just like he was vs Milan and Real. He has not taken the opportunity so far in the minutes he has gotten (like Huisen has done extremely well, Hans too), as hyped as he has been, expected more then mainly losing possession.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Very impressed by Hans this preseason. He can stay imo as a rotation midfielder.

Yes Mulazzi on one of my favourites.
Agreed, although his flaws are evident - occasional dally on the ball, slight stature, can get beat easily, he has one thing that all of our midfielders bar the mythical Pogba have. He consistently shows for the ball wherever he is on the pitch and wants it. I get it’s pre-season, but it still stands out a mile.

Can’t judge Rovella yet as I haven’t really seen him in our shirt yet.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What a victory.

This team is in for a big thing this season.

We have 50 players on the roster.

A trophy is a must.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
Yes, good you realized where you are, this is indeed the thread for match vs Next Gen.

I'm sorry if it's too much to ask of you, that you judge players on the merit of their performance alone. Did did very well in this game. Doesnt deserve dismissive comment.

And same Kenan you rather see was anonymous in this game. Just like he was vs Milan and Real. He has not taken the opportunity so far in the minutes he has gotten (like Huisen has done extremely well, Hans too), as hyped as he has been, expected more then mainly losing possession.

Moise is a known quantity. Kenan is not. This is why i'd rather see Kenan so we can make an appraisal of what type of player he is against all types of available opposition. As for Kean, i judge him not just on one performance but with every match i see him, whether it be against the NG or against Roma (Mancini incident comes to mind).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)